Fortunately, skin hyperpigmentation is a fairly rare problem. However, it is real. Moreover, skin discoloration disorders are more common in women than in men. Since age spots often appear on the face, that is, in an area that cannot be hidden, this significantly affects female beauty.
But even if these changes have affected you, this is not a reason to despair. Even serious skin pigmentation disorders are treatable. In this short guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about this problem and how to deal with it.
Possible Causes of Skin Pigmentation
Faults in pigmentation are more characteristic of women since women have a more complex hormonal background than men. Here are a few reasons why this could happen.
- Hormonal changes in the body due to pregnancy. In this case, most often, brown spots disappear after the end of pregnancy and lactation.
- The use of hormonal contraceptives. Brown spots on the face can occur due to taking pills that reduce the woman’s ability to become pregnant. In this case, it is enough to stop taking the drug, as well as choose the right course of vitamins and whitening cream.
- Excessive sun exposure, including excessive visits to the solarium. Similar to the previous case, it is sufficient to cancel the procedure plus choose the right skincare products.
- Age-related hormonal and skin changes. Enhanced pigmentation can also be a normal variant if they happen due to age, and all other hormonal processes in the female body occur normally. In this case, the age-appropriate lightening face cream will be enough to maintain an attractive skin tone.
What Cream to Choose to Get Rid of Facial Brown Spots?
There are a lot of solutions in the beauty market nowadays, and probably you should try several products before choosing the most suitable one. We recommend starting the fight against excessive skin pigmentation with 4 hydroquinone cream OTC produced by Melalite Forte. The mechanism of its action is that it does not allow the skin to generate an excessive amount of melatonin – that is, the main pigment responsible for skin color.
Melasma treatment creams contain an advanced formula of blocking substances and is suitable even if the age spots on the face are very pronounced. In such a situation, the most important condition is to use the cream every day; but remember to consult with your dermatologist first.
Next, we’ll talk about other precautions that will, however, make the use of Melalite Forte Skin Lightening Cream even more effective.
How to Use a Skin Lightening Cream to Get Fast Results
- Before applying the cream for the first time, it is necessary to test it on a small exposed skin area and observe it for 24 hours. The absence of redness, itching, and allergic reactions suggests that this cream may be just for you.
- You need to use the cream in the morning and in the evening for two to three months. If the expected result is not achieved during this period, it is necessary to cancel the use of the cream.
- It is recommended to use a lightening cream for no more than two months, and then substitute it for a product that restores and nourishes the skin.
- It is strictly forbidden to stay in direct sunlight during treatment with a cream. Otherwise, the desired effect will not occur, and the skin condition will deteriorate even faster.
OkDermo offers you to review all its skincare and skin lightening products on the official website, read the feedback from users, and find the solution that is best for you depending on your problem.