How to Cancel Philo? – For no more than $25 a month, you can watch more than 60 live channels with Philo, a live streaming service. Many people ultimately decide to watch Philo instead of paying their awful cable bill.
Additionally, the cost of the service is less than that of Hulu and YouTube TV, leading some users to cancel YouTube TV in favor of Philo. However, despite Philo’s advantages, some individuals are not quite content with it, at least not for an extended amount of time, and they begin looking into ways “how to cancel Philo.”
This article will lead you through every process of canceling your subscription if you’ve reached the point where you no longer require Philo.
How to Cancel Philo?
Others choose to discontinue Philo, while others choose to discontinue Sling TV. Although live streaming services can be fantastic, none of them are faultless. While one might be exceptional in one field and offer advantages that another doesn’t, it might also be lacking in a crucial component for you.
There are several options for canceling Philo, which is fantastic. As a result, picking an approach that works better for you is simple. Online cancellation for Philo is available through Best Buy, Amazon, iOS, and Roku. Let’s look at the actions you need to follow for each approach.
Read More- Watch Anime Series On Gogoanime ios
How to Cancel Philo online?
The Philo website makes it simple to discontinue the service online. You just need a computer, a reliable Internet connection, and any web browser to view it.
The following must be done to cancel Philo online:
- Open the Sign In page on the Philo website.
- Register with your account.
- Then click “Account” on the user landing page.
- Delete my account by clicking “Cancel my account” at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up will appear and ask you why you’re canceling. After choosing a justification, click “Cancel my account.”
How to Cancel Philo on Amazon?
Some people subscribe to Philo via Amazon, which can also delete their accounts. You might have signed up using a Fire TV device, in which case you can cancel your subscription through the Amazon website.
Here’s how to cancel Philo on amazon-
- Go to the subscriptions page for the Amazon app store in your preferred web browser.
- Next, select “Turn off auto-renewal” from the “Actions” dropdown list for the Philo service.
- To officially cancel the auto-renewal, click “Turn off auto-renewal.”
How to Cancel Philo at Best Buy?
You must utilize the Best Buy website to cancel your subscription if you obtained Philo alternatively from Best Buy. Fortunately, the procedure is fairly simple, so there should be no problems. What you should do is as follows:
- Launch a web browser.
- Visit Best Buy’s website.
- If required, sign in to your account.
- Simply select “Cancel subscription.”
- Select a justification for terminating the subscription.
- To complete your cancellation, select “Cancel subscription” once again.
- Your service will expire after the current billing cycle.
On Roku, how to cancel Philo.
Some people use Roku to subscribe to Philo. Roku Pay makes this possible. This implies that Roku can also be used to terminate a Philo subscription.
Additionally, you won’t be charged if you subscribed via Roku but did not already submit your payment information or if you did not use Roku Pay. As a result, your subscription will end immediately when the time runs out.
How to cancel Philo on Roku is as follows:
- Click the home button on your Roku remote control.
- Then draw attention to the Philo application. Then, hit the “*” button on your remote.
- Decide on “Manage subscription.”
- Select “Cancel subscription” to cancel your membership, and then click it again to confirm.
- Click “Done” once more.
On iOS, how to cancel Philo?
Philo also enables users to sign up for the service using an iPhone, iPad, or other Apple products. Those who want to watch Philo can sign up for the streaming service via the app. Using the same app, you may easily cancel your subscription.
- Open the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Tap your name and Apple ID in the header area of the page.
- Next, click or touch “Subscriptions.”
- Decide to subscribe to “Philo.”
- At the bottom of the page, click “Cancel Subscription.”
- Although you can cancel Philo using the Apple app, you should be aware that you can now cancel Philo using the Android app.
You can still watch TV even if you cancel Philo. You can always choose another provider if Philo can’t meet your needs. You just need to choose the best live streaming provider from the numerous available.
A single among them is Hulu + Live TV. It features 50 hours of DVR storage and 67 channels. You may also use it to access the Hulu on-demand collection. The monthly rates for subscribers begin at $54.99.
FuboTV is an even better alternative. With monthly subscriptions starting at $64.98, you get two simultaneous streams, 500 hours of DVR storage, and up to 196 channels.
Sling TV is another excellent streaming service. Sling TV is relatively affordable, with monthly plans starting at just $30. People get access to the service’s on-demand library in addition to watching 30 to 50+ channels.
Read More-Best App To Watch Movies Together With Your Long Distance Friends
FAQ about How to Cancel Philo
Even after learning to cancel Philo, you can still have some unanswered queries. Here are some often asked queries and their helpful responses:
Q-When you discontinue Philo, is there a prorated return available?
A-When you cancel Philo; there aren’t any partial returns given. You can continue using the services after canceling your subscription until the conclusion of the monthly cycle. However, partial monthly membership payments will not be reimbursed.
Q-Is there a trial period for Philo?
Anyone interested in testing out Philo’s service can do so with a free trial. You can sign up using your phone number and email address for the 7-day trial. You will need to input your payment information to continue the free trial.
Q-Is Philo Pauseable?
A-If you’d like, you can put your Philo subscription on hold for up to 12 weeks.