GoDaddy is the world’s largest and most trusted hosting and domain company, where you can register the domain names. Also, it empowers people with creative ideas to get success on online platforms. It is the perfect website if you are starting any business. They can help in hosting any website and take care of online needs
GoDaddy customers are helped to set up a professional email account.
It provides customer, phone number, and email support similar to Amazon support.
To know how to do GoDaddy email login via web-mail then, here is a guide for you:
GoDaddy login web-mail
While running a business, many people do not know about the GoDaddy mail login. Even they do not know how to create the GoDaddy workspace and link their company email address that comes free with the GoDaddy email login 365 accounts. It will expire if you do not use the free GoDaddy email login within the time limit.
Various people in business are hosting on GoDaddy and still do not use GoDaddy email login via webmail.
So, here we will discuss how to create a GoDaddy email that serves you as your company’s mail and how to create a GoDaddy email on the computer.
Now here we will see how to Sign Up for GoDaddy and solve all the troubles while logging in.
How to Sign Up for GoDaddy Using Email?
First, you need to create a GoDaddy login using your Email address before creating a professional GoDaddy Email Address.
You can use any email address for login.
Here are some steps which you need to follow for creating a GoDaddy Workspace email address:
- Open any web browsers on your PC and visit the homepage of GoDaddy’s official website.
- Click on the Signup button if you don’t have any existing accounts. If you have an existing account, click the sign-in option and fill in the required details.
- Click on workspace email on your GoDaddy account as indicated on the GoDaddy product page.
- A list of Domain names will appear on the GoDaddy dashboard. To create a GoDaddy email login, click on the manage button.
- Click on create, and a new space to create a GoDaddy email login will appear in front of you.
- Enter the email address of your choice that you want to use as your professional email account.
- Enter the password into the space twice (as asked), create a support PIN, and then click on the create button.
How to Login to GoDaddy Email?
As Signup for GoDaddy email login has already been done.
Once the process is done, wait for at least 90 minutes or until you get a GoDaddy email confirmation on the primary email address you gave during Signup.
After getting the email confirmation, follow these steps:
- Open any browser and visit http://email.secureserver.net/ further, you will be directed to the https://sso.secureserver.net/login?app=email&realm=pass
- Enter the login information on the GoDaddy webmail and click the sign-in button.
- After this, you will be taken to the GoDaddy email dashboard.
How to Access GoDaddy Email through Webmail?
After completing the signup and login process, you are now ready to access GoDaddy Email through the webmail.
For doing this, follow the given steps:
- Open any browser and visit the GoDaddy login page at email.godaddy.com.
- Enter the login information on the webmail page of GoDaddy and click on the sign-in button.
- GoDaddy will first authenticate your email address and password and later redirect you to the same webmail workspace you logged in. Remember, you have a valid hosting account to perform this task.
How to reset GoDaddy Email Address Password?
After creating the GoDaddy login email, we will now see what if you forget the password?
How to reset the password?
- For this, log in GoDaddy Product account
- Click on the setting, then more, and click the account option.
- Here enter the old password first and then the new one you want to enter.
- Click on the change button, and the password has been reset.
How to Link GoDaddy Email to Gmail?
You need not check your GoDaddy email account for the email updates. You can link your GoDaddy email to the Google Gmail account.
- Log in to your Gmail account on PC or mobile wherever you want.
- Click on the gear icon on the top of the Gmail account and click on setting.
- Click on Account Tan and import.
- Scroll down the page and choose “Check the mails from other options.” By using POP3, add your GoDaddy email account here. Click on Next and move to the next step.
- Check the label incoming message sent by GoDaddy email to your Google Gmail account.
- If you want to keep a copy of the message to your GoDaddy email, click on the option ” Leave a copy of the retrieved message on the server box.”
- To complete the process, click on the “Add account option.” After these formalities, you will start receiving all the emails directly to your Google Gmail account. Also, it keeps a copy of the email to your GoDaddy email account.
- Click “Yes, I want to be able to send email…” and choose the Next option.
- Now click on send a verification link to GoDaddy webmail by goggle.
This way, you benefit from mails direct on your Goggle Gmail Account rather than repeatedly logging in to your GoDaddy account.
How to Delete Godaddy Custom Webmail?
If you delete your GoDaddy webmail account once, you lose all the emails received earlier. It is quite an easy process to delete the webmail account:
- First of all, log in to your GoDaddy webmail account.
- Click on the Workspace option.
- Click on the Manage option in front of the domain which you want to delete its custom email.
- Select the email associated with the account you want to delete and click on the delete button.
In this way, you have deleted your GoDaddy custom webmail.