wondering how to minimize pores naturally? Everyone loves flawless skin, free from all the skin problems like blemishes, acne, large pores, and oily skin. To hide these skin woes, women generally apply makeup on their faces, which clogs the pores and damages the skin over time. Here we have discussed briefly what open pores are? Causes for open pores and open pores treatment at home using natural home remedies. try the facial mask to shrink pores instantly.
What are Open Pores?
Having pores on the skin is natural, but open pores can make your face unappealing to look at. Open pores are large pores on the surface of the skin. These can be seen usually on the face of people with combination skin and oily skin.
There are many causes behind open pores like sun exposure, sweating, hormonal changes, and many more, which we have discussed below. When these pores are not taken care of, it gets clogged with dirt, pollution, and dead skin. You can treat these pores and tighten the skin using open pores treatment at home and facial masks for open pores.
Causes for open pores
- Unhealthy diet- eating fast food and fried food causes extra oil production in the glands
- Sweat- excessive sweating can lead to clogging pores; this enlarges pores overtime.
- Smoking- Smoking can cause an unhealthy buildup of dirt and pollution, leading to clogging pores.
- Hormonal changes- hormonal changes can also cause this problem of open pores.
- Cosmetics products- certain cosmetic products that do not suit your skin can cause skin infection can cause open pores.
- Oily skin- people who have oily skin suffer from enlarged pores because of excess sebum production and thereby clogging the pores.
- Age- as a person ages, the skin starts losing elasticity and becomes loose; as a result, pores become large.
- Genetics- some people have large pores running for generations. It is hereditary.
- Sun exposure- Excess sun exposure causes opening up of pores and losing skin elasticity
- Hygiene- Not washing face regularly will cause dirt and pollution to get clogged in pores and increasing pore size.
Face masks and home remedies for minimizing open pores
- Honey- Honey helps in tightening the pores and makes the skin glowing and healthy. Honey has natural astringents, which minimizes the pores.
Honey facial mask for pores
- Apply organic honey directly on the affected area, like the nose, cheeks, and forehead. Let the mask sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse the face with warm water and then with cold water.
- Warm water helps in deep cleansing, and cold water seals back the pores.
- Aloe Vera- Regular usage of Aloe Vera on the skin hydrates and nourishes the skin. It helps in tightening the pores.
Aloe Vera mask For pores
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on the face directly and massage gently on the face.
- Let the gel dry for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the face using water.
- Use this face mask every day to shrink your pores.
- Chickpea Flour– chickpea flour is the best natural ingredient to clean the skin by removing dead skin cells and dirt from the pores. This gently exfoliates the skin and helps in tightening the pores.
Chickpea Flour Facial mask for pores
- Take a bowl and mix 1 tbsp. chickpea flour,1 tbsp. Yogurt, 1tbsp. Turmeric powder, and olive oil. Form a thick and smooth paste.
- Apply it on the face and let it sit for 15 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Wash the face using lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply moisturizer to regain the moisture.
- Egg whites– eggs have numerous skin benefits. One of them is tightening the skin. Egg whites help in shrinking the pores instantly and making the skin firm.
Egg white face mask
- Take one egg white, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. Oatmeal powder. Mix them nicely in a bowl to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on face and let it sit for 30-35 minutes until completely dry.
- Wash the face with normal water.
- To see the best result apply this mask 2-3 times in a week.
- Papaya- Papaya is a savior fruit when it comes to face masks. Papaya helps in cleansing the pores by removing dirt and pollution. Papaya has Papain enzyme, and It unclogs the pores and reduces blemishes and clears the complexion.
Papaya facial mask for pores
- Mash papaya completely and apply it on the face. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off using normal water. Apply moisturizer.