Pokemon Go Flying Trainer: Have you heard about the popular game Pokemon and its new feature, Go Flying Trainer Gym? If not, you need not worry. This article will guide and discuss how you can defeat gym trainers in the Johto Event.
One of the gamers’ favorite games is Pokemon, which gamers have played with great enthusiasm and interest since its launch. Not only in one city, but the game is also popular worldwide, most common in cities like Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, and New Zealand.
Pokemon has recently launched a new feature: Pokemon Go Flying Trainer, but perhaps you are unaware of this feature. In simple language, it is a puzzle that we will guide you on how to solve. For this, stay tuned with us until the end of the article. Have a look at some of the important concepts regarding the Goo Flying Trainer Gym:
What are Pokemon Go Flying Trainer?
At Pokestops, Go Trainer is a kind of opponent, and players defeat them. In this game, if you wish to complete the event of the Johto Tour, then you need to win the battle against the Gym trainers. Generally, the trainer’s team Go Rocket Grunts.
How to Defeat Pokemon Go Flying Trainer?
It is not a difficult task to defeat the gym trainers. If you figure out, they have lined up some specific Pokemon. Here are some ways which you can consider to defeat them:
Gym trainer has lined up specific Pokemon, and if you figure them out, it won’t be difficult to defeat them. So here are the ways to defeat them:
- Alehouhou: You require Bug-type Pokemon to defeat this type of gym trainer. You need some fire-type counters such as Darmanitan, Charizard, etc.
- AbsolFairy: You require Ice-type Pokemon to defeat this type of gym trainer. Moreover, you need Fighting type or rock-type counters like Rampardos, Conkeldurr, etc.
- Bathazarpokemom: To defeat his type of gym trainer, you need fire-type counters such as Darmanitan, Infernape, etc. And steel-type Pokemon.
- Brissette: You require a Dark-type counter like Darkrai, Absol, etc., to defeat this type of gym trainer and ghost-type Pokemon.
- Leon9715: You require fighting-type or normal-type Pokemon, for example, Lucario or hariyama, to defeat this type of gym trainer.
- MajinSage: You need a Fairy-type counter like Togekiss or Gadevoir to defeat this type of gym trainer and the Dragon-type Pokemon.
- Robbenprinz: Use an Ice-type counter as Moswine or Weavile to defeat this type of gym trainer. And the trainer will use flying-type Pokemon.
- Terureruru: You need a Psychic-type counter like Mewtwo, Espeon, or Hoopa to defeat. And the trainer requires Fighting-type Pokemon.
Above, we have shared every detail that may help you defeat the gym trainer. Learn these tactics so that it can become easy to defeat the gym trainers.
Johto Tour Event: Pokemon Go Flying Trainer
One of the gamers’ favorite games is Pokemon, which gamers have played with great enthusiasm and interest since its launch. Every time it comes up with a new idea and theme. This time, it launched an event known as Pokemon Go Tour Johto. The gym trainer theme is created by Niantic. All this was started from a competition held on social media where the gamers sent their Avatars, and they came to know if their Avatars fit well for the event, Johto Tour. Later, the player whose Avatars get fit will be added into a character of non-player where they fight with other players of the world. The competition is filled with surprises and mysteries. You will love playing it.
Read More: Know About The Qordle Game
The article Pokemon Go Flying Trainer may help you play the game and defeat the gym trainers. We have shared all the relevant information regarding the game. If you also played this game and used methods to defeat the gym trainers, please share your experience in the comment box below.
We hope you found this article an important source of information.
Read More: How to catch Ditto in Pokemon go?