While the “Pokemon Go October 2021” 5th celebrations are still ongoing, they have taken a different direction. Pokémon Go will present gamers with upcoming pokemon go events in October 2021 & bring back old ones as the Halloween season approaches. The eerie month will feature several activities where users may participate in Rid fights, catch Pokémon dressed as ghosts and goblins, and buy PokéCoin. Furthermore, Pokémon the Movie: Secrets of a Jungle will feature a global crossovers event.
- From October 1 until November 1, players can confront Yamask, a ghostly Pokémon, in breakthrough interactions. The potent Yamask developed from Cofagrigus could also be obtained during this time.
- Each Monday in October, a singular PokéCoin can be used in the storefront to acquire a special PokéCoin package. Whereas the exact contents of these unique bundles are still unknown, 1 Remote Raid Pass will be included.
During October, there would be several 5-star raids accessible where players can find Legendary & Mythical Pokémon. Raid Hours are also set to take place every Wednesday from 6 to 7 PM local time. This one will highlight particular Mythical Pokémon. The information about the raids and the Pokémon is expected to show up there.
- From October 1 at 10 am local time to October 22 at 10 a.m. local time, Gengar would be playable. The Raid Hours do not have Mega Gengar accessible.
- From October 22 at 10 a.m. local time until November 5 at 10 a.m. local time, Absol would be present in Mega Raids. Mega Absol won’t be accessible during raid times.
- From October 1 at 10 AM local time through October 12 at 10 AM local time, five-star raids will feature the mythological Pokémon Genesect – Holding Douse Drive.
- Giratina, in an altered state, would then have appeared in five-star raids starting on October 12 at 10 a.m. local time and continuing through October 22 at 10 a.m. local time.
From October 22 at 10 a.m. local time to November 5 at 10 a.m. local time, Darkrai would then make appearances in five-star raids.
Read More- Pokemon Legends Origin Ball Arceus
Hours of Spotlight
Also taking place in October is Spotlight Hours, which take place every other Tuesday from 6 to 7 p.m. local time.
- Drifloon will be accessible on October 5. When players evolve a Pokémon throughout this hour, they can acquire twice as much experience.
- Available on October 12th is Gastly. If a player captures a Pokémon during such an hour, they would be capable of winning twice as much stardust.
- Dropping on October 19th is Gothita. If players capture Pokémon during this hour, players will receive a 2x boost in experience points.
- Murkrow – Obtainable on October 26th. If gamers develop Pokémon throughout this hour, they would be capable of earning 2x the experience points.
There will be a Community Day event on October 9, between 11 AM to 5 PM local time. Duskull, a Pokémon of the ghostly type, will be present in this. Duskull would be easier to locate for gamers in the wild. Additionally, players who evolve Duskull mostly during Community Day occasions or for 2 to 3 hours afterward will receive a Dusknoir with the Charging Attack Shadow ball. For $1, a Community Day-related Special Research Story would be offered; however, this will not come with a completion medal.
Among many pokemon went events in October 2021, a crossover event has been organized to mark the premiere of Pokémon The Movie: Secrets of a Jungle on October 8. The Mythical Pokémon Zarude can only be accessible during the Special Research events. In Pokémon Go October 2021, Team Rocket members James and Jessie may appear. In addition, Niantic will host a special event to mark its birthdays on October 6th. On June 6, gamers that log in will get a free box!
Read More- Mega Charizard Pokemon Go: X Y Riad
In conclusion, the article has attempted to give you details about “Pokemon Go October 2021”. I hope the language of the post was accurate and understandable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1) what to expect in October Pokemon Go?
Ans- Pokemon Go October 2021 is introducing a new “Research Breakthrough reward” in October in addition to a fresh batch of Fields Research activities.
Read More- Everything About Pokemon Switch Games