Hola! All the picky eaters. Here are some delicious and easy to make Vegetable Soup Recipe for you all.
if you are looking for some good vegetable soups to feed your kids then check out this link.
Ravioli and Vegetable Soup
This soup is easy to make and will get ready in 20 minutes.
1 tbsp: virgin olive oil
One onion, diced
Three celery stalks, sliced
3 tbsp: parmesan cheese grated
One 9-ounce small cheese ravioli package
Three medium carrots, sliced
2 cups fat-free beef or vegetable broth, low-sodium
One teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
5 cups spinach, chopped
freshly ground pepper and Kosher salt
Eight slices baguette whole-wheat
1. In a big pot Heat olive oil on medium flame. Add the onion, celery, carrots, and thyme in the bowl, and occasionally stir, until for about 4 minutes. Add the broth and water to the pot on high flame. Add ravioli and bring it to a boil. Cook until ravioli softens.
2. Add the escarole to the bowl and keep stirring. Season the soup with salt and pepper sprinkle some cheese. Serve the soup with the bread.
The oven should be preheated to 375 degrees F.
2 (6-inch long) corn tortillas
One onion, chopped
Three garlic cloves, minced
One jalapeno pepper, chopped
One teaspoon ground cumin
4 cups chicken broth, low-sodium
Two cans diced tomatoes. with juice, no salt
fresh lime juice
1/4 cup fat sour cream. reduced
2 tbsp cilantro leaves, chopped
1. Brush each tortilla with canola oil. Cut each half of the tortillas into wide strips about 1/4-inch. Place the tortillas on a baking sheet, and sprinkle with the salt, and bake them for 12 minutes until golden and crisp.
2. Heat some canola oil in a heavy skillet on medium heat. Add onions and cook for about 5 minutes, until onion becomes translucent in color. Add garlic, cumin, jalapeno, and oregano. Then add the chicken broth and canned tomatoes and bring the mixture to a boil, then simmer for ten more minutes. Add in some lime juice.
3. puree the mixture in a blender for about 30 seconds until the color of the soup lightens but leave little chunks of tomatoes. Top the soup with tortilla strips, sprinkle some cilantro and sour cream. Enjoy your vegetable soup recipe.