Sometimes food and other wastes get accumulated in the colon and intestinal tract. These wastes, if not flushed out of the body, turn toxic ad can harm your health. It is important to cleanse the colon to detoxify the body and boost gut health. Natural colon cleansing methods work the best and have many health benefits. In this article, we have explained what is a colon cleanse and natural ways to cleanse colon using colon cleansing foods.
What is Colon Cleanse?
Colon cleanse is a method of detoxifying the body naturally and flushing out the toxins. It helps in getting rid of accumulated undigested substance and feces out of the intestinal tract and colon. This is also called Colon Therapy.
Different ways of colon cleanse:-
- Taking supplements to cleanse the colon.
- Colon irrigation
- Coffee Enemas
These methods are effective, but the natural ways to cleanse colon have many benefits
Benefits Of Natural Colon Cleanse:-
Natural colon cleansing helps in flushing out toxins and undigested substances out of the body. Here are some of the benefits of colon cleanse.
- It helps in losing weight.
- It minimizes the risk of colon cancer.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It improves physical as well as mental health.
How to Naturally Cleanse Your Colon
Are you wondering how to cleanse your colon? Don’t worry; we have some easy and natural ways to cleanse using colon cleansing foods.
- Apple Juice- Apple has natural soluble and insoluble fibers called The Pectin, which make it easy for stool to bulk up and pass. Apple helps in cleansing your colon naturally and also aids weight loss. Apple also helps in preventing colon cancer growth cells.
How to Use:–
- You will need 1 cup of water and 1 Apple. Cut the apple into small pieces. Blend the apple pieces with water in a blender.
- Consume the apple juice and drink water after 30 minutes.
- Try this method 2-3 times daily for four days.
- Yogurt- Yogurt is a Probiotic food with many nutritional benefits. It helps in restoring gut flora. Our intestine has good bacteria, and the lack of these bacteria cause health and digestive problems. Being a rich antioxidant source, yogurt also helps in maintaining the required Probiotic level in the body.
How to Use:–
- Consume one bowl of plain yogurt every day without adding fruits or sugar.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Malabar tamarind or Garcinia Cambogia helps in suppressing appetite and boosts metabolism because it contains a compound called Hydroxycitric acid. Garcinia not only flushes the toxins out of the body but also helps in controlling body weight. It also treats glucose tolerance and inflammation.
How to Use:–
- You can add this to your daily diet or take Garcinia Cambogia supplements.
- Lemon Detox Drink- Lemon is a good source of Vitamin C. lemon enhances metabolism and helps in the detoxifying body. It has many nutrients that act as a natural antioxidant, which prevents free radical damage to the body. Lemon drink is also proven to reduce body fat along with colon cleansing.
How to use:-You will need 2 tsp Honey, ½ lemon, one glass of lukewarm water, and just a pinch of salt.
- Squeeze lemon to a glass of lukewarm water. Add Honey and salt to the mixture and mix well.
- Drink this lemon drink every morning with an empty stomach.
- Ginger- Ginger has a gingerol, bioactive compound. This compound has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which helps in reducing weight and treating digestive problems. Ginger promotes gut health and also aids digestion.
How To use:–
- Take a 2-inch ginger piece and extract the juice. Add it to 2 cups of warm water and mix1/4th cup lemon juice to it.
- Consume this juice in 2-3 parts throughout the day.