Hemp seed oil, also known as “hemp oil” is most of the time, unrefined, clear green color with a nutty flavor. Hemp oil is developed from hemp seeds, and it does not contain THC. The oil possesses a wide range of health benefits. Moreover, hemp oil benefits for skin are known across the globe. Here is a list of benefits of oil for the skin.
The oil is a rich source of omega-6 fatty acid, namely gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It has strong anti-inflammatory properties, and it encourages new cell generation and skin growth. It is beneficial for calming irritation and inflammation on the skin.
Rich in anti-aging properties
This oil possesses a wide range of anti-aging properties. It can decrease wrinkles, fine lines, and restricts the aging signs from developing.
Beneficial for treating atopic dermatitis
The oil is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Consumption of these nutrients is beneficial for treating skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis.
How to Use hemp Oil?
Now you must be thinking about how to use to get best hemp oil benefits for skin. We have got it all covered for you. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use it appropriately.
- Wash a small part of your upper area and dry it
- Apply a little quantity of pure hemp seed oil
- Cover the area with a bandage and leave it for 24 hours (do not let the dressing get wet)
- If you find any itching or redness, then you can assume that you should not use the oil and you are sensitive to it
- If you get itching or burning then immediately remove the bandage and wash it with water and soap
- If you don’t feel any reaction, then you can use the oil for healthy and beautiful skin