How to Get Free Hotel Rooms –A free vacation is the only thing that can compare to a vacation. Whether you’re a local road tripper or an international jet setter, we’ll let you in on the best travel secrets for getting free hotel rooms. We’ll use tactics that apply to budget accommodations, premium accommodations, and hotels worldwide. Let me take a step back and explain how to get FREE hotel rooms. In addition, I’m not only referring to low-cost lodgings here; I’m also referring to high-end accommodations, even those that are part of the portfolio of the most exclusive ultra-luxurious hotel brands in the world, including Four Seasons, Six Senses, St. Regis, and Aman Resorts. The best hotel perk—far superior to securing a discount since it leaves you feeling special—is receiving a free stay for one or even more nights.
If you’ve ever pondered how to do it, there are various legal ways to obtain free nights in hotels. You might receive free hotel stays by applying for specific credit cards that provide reward points or credit and debit cards that work with hotels.
You may earn free hotel stays by advertising hotels online or signing up for a hotel chain’s rewards program.
Read on to find out how to get free hotel rooms!
Read More- How To Plan Hotel Room Birthday Decoration?
Join Hotel Loyalty Program
Nowadays, every major hotel chain has a successful loyalty program that lets you accumulate points (via hotel stay, flight, and credit card) and exchange them for free nights. Participants in these reward programs also receive worthwhile advantages like free upgrades, WiFi, and breakfast. The sole prerequisite is making hotel reservations directly through the hotel’s website or a Virtuoso travel agent.
The advantage of hotel reward programs is that signing up for them is sometimes free! You can exchange your accumulated loyalty points for free nights if you book frequently. Additionally, you can receive benefits like complimentary food and drinks, wifi, and improved accommodation.
The two most well-known loyalty programs are Marriott Bonvoy and Hilton Honors. For instance, in Hilton hotels, each penny spent on room results in around 10 points. At 5,000 reward points, you can start receiving complimentary hotel nights.
For Marriott Bonvoy, Once registered, you may begin collecting points by making purchases at hotels with the Marriott name or from one of their partners. Building Adding up points will be super easy if you choose to associate a credit or debit card with the program!
The Marriott Bonvoy program offers a free membership option in addition to 5 other tiers, each of which has a price and increases the number of points you may earn with every purchase or reservation.
The highest tier of this rewards program may get you over 100+ free nights per year, VIP treatment, and just about any luxury you could ask for, depending on how frequently you travel.
Read More-Tips For Finding The Best Hotels In Italy
Obtain a credit card with a hotel brand.
You’ll get points when you book a stay at the hotel and spend money on other items like groceries, clothing, and other things. Based on the hotel, you could even be eligible for complimentary nights, special offers, or other perks when registering for the card as part of the introductory deal. See a few of the most well-known hotel reward programs below. They all provide a complimentary “account anniversary” night when you receive a single complimentary hotel stay yearly.
- One of the quickest ways to get Marriott points is by using the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express card. After making USD 3,000 in purchases with the card in the first three months of account activation, you will receive 75,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points; this is sufficient for 10 free hotel stays at any of Marriott’s value hotels or one complimentary night at one of its upscale locations. Additionally, upon your card account anniversary, you will receive a free hotel night each year.
- The World of Hyatt VISA credit card, which is exclusively offered in the USA, is arguably the finest one for hotels. After making purchases totaling USD 3,000 during the first three months of account creation, you receive 25,000 hotel points.
- You also earn an extra 25,000 points after making purchases totaling USD 6,000 within the first six months of the account’s starting. That will cover two nights at a five-star Hyatt hotel. Additionally, you will receive one complimentary night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort annually following your cardmember anniversary, as well as an additional complimentary night if you spend USD 15,000 in the year of your cardmember anniversary.
- With such a Hilton Honor credit card on routine transactions, residents of certain nations can accrue bonus Hilton Honors points that may be redeemed for reward nights and other rewards. Furthermore, some Hilton Honor credit cards automatically include elite status and/or hundreds of thousands of additional Honor Points.
Unfortunately, the only United States and Canada residents are eligible for most of these credit cards. If you reside in a nation without branded credit card programs for the major hotel chains, you can still accrue hotel points using a credit card by transferring the program points from your American Express or Diner’s Club credit card into your hotel loyalty account. This will increase the number of hotel points you have available to apply toward a free hotel stay.
Read More- How Hotels are Expanding Health and Wellness Amenities
Promotional Offers for Hotels
Always keep a look out for hotel specials that promise a night’s stay when you reserve a particular number of paid nights. Most of the time, you can only take advantage of these discounts if you make a direct reservation on the hotel’s website. Soneva, which has fantastic resorts in the Maldives and Thailand, is one of the hotel companies where it does make sense to take advantage of this deal. Soneva frequently runs specials where you may receive one or two nights free. These discounts can amount to hundreds of dollars. Visit the websites of Soneva Fushi, Soneva Kiri, or Soneva Jani to view the most recent offerings.
Simply making the appropriate reservations at the right moment or following a hotel brand on social media might help you take advantage of special deals. Following the hotel’s account, companies are worthwhile if you’re interested in getting free hotel stays or inexpensive hotel rooms.
Then you can remain current and be the first to learn about any promotions, discounts, and giveaways for free hotel stays they may be giving. You could, at least, save money!
Continue reading further to get more Knowledge on how to get a free hotel room!
Complain Regarding Your Stay
This one is slightly tougher than a few others because it’s so difficult to secure a complimentary hotel room this way once you make a reservation.
However, reporting to a hotel regarding your experience there may result in a night being taken off your charge. When things don’t go as expected, a hotel stay might be unpleasant (for example, a serious flaw with your room, a service problem, a disappointing trip, false information about the hotel’s services, a downgrade, an overbooking, etc.). You may be eligible for a free hotel stay if you politely complain about a significant inconvenience that is the hotel’s fault, either on the spot or later, through the hotel’s customer care.
Before you go on this path, there are several considerations.
- Be courteous. Be polite. Be the ideal client that every underpaid employee of the service sector desires. The more kind you are toward the hotel employees, the more likely they will assist you.
- Bring a sincere grievance. Ah. Yes. The REAL challenge. Your request to have a night taken off your bill may not be approved unless there is a valid complaint. Having said that, you have a true, legitimate cause to file a complaint if there is a genuine problem. Consider the following legitimate causes for dissatisfaction: inadequate room amenities, difficulty sleeping due to noise, unwelcoming staff, bugs, or foodborne illness. Bad weather and being out of hashbrowns at breakfast are not.
- Be persistent. Maintain a cool, collected, and friendly demeanor, but don’t hesitate to push a little more but gently until you get the result you want, or as close to it as you can.
- Please keep in mind that there isn’t any guarantee that complaints will lead to a decrease in the cost of your accommodation. Since most hotels belong to the hospitality sector, you can be sure they will do all their power to accommodate your needs and preferences. No matter how cordial people are, there isn’t any guarantee that bringing up your concern will make a room available.
Employed by a Hotel
Getting a job at a hotel is maybe the quickest and most surefire way to the question of how to get a free hotel room!
I’m not joking, either. Without getting a credit card or signing up for a hotel loyalty program, you are certain to get free hotel rooms.
Receiving free nights to stay at resorts within the network is one of the key benefits of working for a hotel, especially a big hotel chain. These luxury suites or rooms may also qualify for these complimentary nights.
And still another possibility is that, based on the position you land in the hotel of your choice, you’ll be able to stay there while you work!
Read More- Hotels, Renting, & Owning Property Post-Pandemic
Participate In an Airline’s regular flyer program
One of the easiest methods for regular travelers to gain benefits like free hotel stay is through frequent-flyer programs.
Most airlines feature frequent flyer programs that enable participants to collect points that may be redeemed for upgraded seats, free flights, rental cars, upgraded hotel rooms, and free hotel stays.
Several of these airlines only work with a select few hotel chains; others have a reasonably wide range of properties where you may use your points in hotels around the world.
It’s interesting to note that during the past several years, numerous airlines have formed unique alliances with resorts, making it simpler than ever to win free hotel stays when flying at 30,000 feet:
- The “Your World Rewards” program is a partnership between Marriott Bonvoy and SkyWards, Emirates’ frequent flyer club. In addition to earning Skywards Miles, Marriott Bonvoy members receive 3 points for every Usd dollar spent on all qualifying Emirates flights, which can be redeemed for free hotel stays. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Premium, Titanium Elite, and Ambassador Elite tiers have access to elite in-airport perks like priority boarding and check-in.
- Additionally, there is a partnership between American Airlines & Hyatt Hotels. Every eligible dollar spent on qualified American flights entitles members of the World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist, and Globalist programs to one World of Hyatt bonus point in addition to the AAdvantage points they would otherwise accrue from traveling with American.
Obtain Social Media Influencer Status
Luxury hotels are increasingly stepping up to fresh promotional chances to increase their earnings by giving away free stays to a small number of visitors in return for social media notoriety. It’s possible that you may be provided freebies, such as discounts or free nights, if you possess at least 1000 followers and whose profile on social media matches the aesthetic of the hotel brand, as well as if you actively promote the establishment while you’re there. Read about how a travel blogger used her and over 400,000 Instagram followers to get five free days at Bali’s The Mulia Resort, where rooms cost between $400 and $1,000 per night.
I hope you can apply a few of these suggestions to get a free hotel night! And you got an answer to the question of how to get free hotel rooms?