Moles are very common to find, sometimes on the body and sometimes on the face. Sometimes these start increasing and removing these moles becomes very important. If you are wondering how to remove moles naturally, then this article is for you. Chuck those Mole removal cream and try these natural home remedies to remove moles.
What are moles?
Moles are pigmented cells that accumulate beneath the skin and appear as dark black or brown spots on the skin. They usually develop on the upper layers of the skin. Moles can be seen on neck face, legs, and arms and sometimes on the scalp, in the eyes and nails. Different people have it in different colors, sizes, and shapes. Some moles are flat, and some can be raised.
Causes of Moles:
• When the body’s Overactive melanocytes start producing melanin in excess amount, moles appear on the body.
• These can appear due to overexposure to sun rays. Cells get pigmented and start spreading to the overexposed skin and form moles.
• When oil glands or sebaceous become overactive, moles start forming. Such moles are usually rough and yellow.
• In some people, moles are from birth, and sometimes they form during pregnancy or puberty. Hormonal changes cause mole formation. These are some of the most common causes of mole formation.
Home remedies for removing moles (How to remove moles naturally):
- Black Salves for mole removal– Black salves are extracted from bloodroot herb. This ointment is used to remove moles, freckles, and blemishes
How to use: – Dab a little amount of black salves ointment on the mole and cover it with a band-aid. Keep changing the band-aid in 12 hours and apply fresh ointment.
- Apple cider vinegar– Apple cider vinegar method works wonders. Apple cider is acidic in nature, and it dries up very fast and making it disappear soon.
How to use: – dip a cotton ball in the apple cider vinegar and place the cotton on the affected area and cover it with a band-aid. Leave it to place for about 6 hours.
- Banana Peel- banana peel has acids and natural enzymes, which helps in getting rid of moles.
How to use:- Cut a small piece of peel and place it on the mole. With the help of tape, hold it in place and leave it overnight. Repeat this method until you get the desired results.
- Garlic- Garlic is a great home remedy to get rid of the unwanted mole.
How to use:- make garlic clove paste and apply it directly to the affected area. Cover it with a cotton cloth and leave it overnight. Scab formation will start after a few days of repeating this process, and the mole will fall off.
- Onion Juice- Onion juice has natural acids that remove the mole. This is a very safe and painless home remedy.
How to use:- grate the onion to extract the juice out. Using cotton, apply it on the mole and leave it for 1-2 hours. Wash it with water. Repeat this process 2-3 times every day.
- Honey- Honey is rich in antioxidants and is used for treating many skin ailments. Honey is anti-inflammatory and emollient in nature. You will see the result in a week after continuous application.
How to use:- apply raw honey on the mole directly and cover it with Band-Aid. Leave it for 1 hour and wash it water. Repeat this process 4-5 times a day.
- Potato- potato has a natural bleaching agent. With continuous use, it lightens the mole, and after some time, it will fade away.
How to use:- Apply potato juice on the mole and leave it for a full day or overnight. It will start fading away slowly.
- Flaxseed Oil- flaxseed contains fatty acids that help in removing freckles, moles, and blemishes. It also improves skin texture.
How to use:- Mix two drops of flaxseed oil to two drops of honey and mix them together properly. Apply it directly and leave it for 2-3 hours and wash it with water. Apply this mixture at least twice a day