If you are looking for a luxury golf holiday for golfing escape, Queenstown is guaranteed to deliver. Like choosing clubs for that tricky par 3, it might not be an easy decision, but wherever you stay will provide a perfect base to discover golfing paradise, along with exquisite cuisine, outstanding wine and to-die-for scenery.
Non-golfers won’t miss out either, with many possibilities, from indulgent relaxation to exciting adventure. Here’s your guide to some of the top golf accommodation options.
Right from offering you the best deals on exotic golf tours and breaks, you will likely get guided assistance on every step from the first planning of the holiday trip to the return and end of the time.
- Whether searching for the best luxury golf holiday in Europe or across the world, Golf Holidays Direct or similar others creates a customized itinerary for your holiday that matches the customers’ unique needs at the best possible rates.
- The exclusive offers provided by the leaders cover some of the famous and best golf courses across Europe and the world, including the Celtic Manor, The Belfry, and the Carnoustie.
- Overseas travelers are offered multiple venues for their following luxury golf holidays and breaks, from the award-winning La Manga in Murcia to the Palm Village Suites and the 5-star Oceanic Amendoeira in Portugal, known for offering free buggies along with a complete golfing experience.
- The choices are unlimited, and you are not only restricted to these venues.
So, book your next luxury golf holiday with someone that specializes in the field and can organize the holiday as per your need and budget.
Key highlights of luxury golf holidays and breaks
The luxury golf holidays and breaks give you the chance to relax and at the same time enjoy your favorite sports at some of the best venues across the world.
- During the tour, you will enjoy the things you love the most, i.e., playing golf.
- Besides, the golfers will get the chance to relax in the lap of Mother Nature and enjoy their stay at some of the best hotels and resorts in the world.
So, keep your passion for golf alive while relaxing and enjoying family time with luxury golf holidays and breaks in Europe and worldwide.
The perfect beach for a luxury golf holiday:
Our luxury spas offer treatments using natural ingredients in secluded, idyllic locations so you can truly escape the cares and stresses of everyday life.
Those looking for something a bit more active can visit our fitness suites and check in with their very own personal trainer or join one of our yoga or meditation classes on the beach.
For the ultimate fun in the sun, we offer an extensive range of activities and water sports, including waterskiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing, Hobie Cat sailing, and deep-sea fishing.
We’re passionate about golf at Constance, and that’s why our two 18-hole golf courses in Mauritius (accessed from either Belle Mare Plage or Le Prince Maurice) have been selected to host the European Senior Tour final the MCB Championship, since 2009.
The beautiful Links and Legend courses are also the home to the Marc Farry Golf Academy.
The Lémuria course, built into the beautiful hilly jungle terrain of Praslin, is Seychelle’s only 18-hole golf course. Its stunning terraced greens, including the jaw-dropping 15th in which you tee off from a mountain peak and watch the ball fall 50m to the green below, have made this one of the ‘must-play’ golf courses in the world.
Take a lesson with one of our resident golf pros or explore the stunning terrain with friends, and after a challenging round, we’ll bring you a chilled glass of champagne to enjoy on the 15th so that you can relax and enjoy the beautiful ocean view.
Share the luxury 5-star experience:
While taking a bit of ‘me time’ on a luxury holiday to indulge in a favorite pastime is essential, it is also a time for reconnecting with the people you love in elegant, sumptuous surroundings.
At Constance, there is always time for private moments and romance, whether sharing a delicious sundown cocktail, walking together on the beach, taking a sunset cruise, or indulging in a couple’s massage at the spa.