“Hey! You have beautiful eyes.” How does it feel when someone says this to you? It makes your day right!
This is the importance of eyes. Eyes not only locate bloom to your beauty but also reflects your soul and attitude. Eyes are windows to your heart & personality. But every alluring thing needs to be taken care of, and the same implements to the eyes as well.
In today’s hectic lifestyle where people hardly get time for anything, they forget to take care of themselves. That’s why the impact of this seems to be visible upon them at their early age. Aging eyes is one such issue. Though prevention is definitely better than cure; still, it is essential to know the signs of aging eyes for treating aging eyes before the problem gets severe.
Some of the visible and noticeable signs of aging eyes are:
- Dark Circles
- Experiencing dry eyes
- Puffiness around the eyes
- Witnessing blurry vision at times
- Teary eyes all the times
- Seeing double images or you can say ghost images
- Experiencing eye discomfort and irritation
- Thinning of eye-lashes
- Wrinkles in the nearby areas of eyes
- Floaters and spots appearing in the vision-field
- A sensation that a black curtain is coming between your eyes and object you are seeing
- Hollowness around the eyes
- Redness in the eyes and pain
- Sagginess near the eyes
These symptoms of aging eyes are mostly seen in women while being in their 30s-40s. But due to unfavorable routine and lifestyle followed nowadays, women start witnessing these symptoms of aging eyes earlier.
Let’s bring out the reasons that can affect eyes badly and cause aging eyes:
- Improper nutrition and diet
- Dehydration (in-taking less water)
- Not having enough sleep or having disrupted sleep
- Spending a lot of time in front of the screen (TV or smartphone or laptop)
- Staying in the sun for too long (ultraviolet rays damage skin significantly)
- And, aging is one of the most apparent reasons for aging eyes
As the technology has advanced enough, there are plenty of options to choose for treating aging eyes. Aging of eyes can be prevented by opting for an iron-rich nutritional diet, keeping skin hydrated & moisturized, by using lesser makeup, and by exfoliating skin from time to time. The natural ingredients one can use to keep the eyes beautiful forever are cucumber, mint, potatoes, green tea, honey, egg whites, grapes, and avocados, etc.
Other than these natural preventions and remedies, the treatments that doctors suggest are some particular medicinal drugs, surgeries to remove eye bags, or to transfer fat, or remove puffiness, or to lift eyes. The doctors also propose some injectable treatments.
The treatment may take time depending on the severity of the issue, and drugs are also recommended accordingly by the doctors. The procedure to be followed by you may include some medicines or laser therapy, or some ointments to be applied to the affected area.
Surgeries are suggested only when the matter is too severe to be controlled by just medicines. All you have to do is to consult with the respective doctor regarding everything and opt for the best suitable treatment.