Chime Sign Up Bonus – In this article, you will learn about the codes and steps to achieve the $100 Chime referral bonus, but before, you need to know enough about Chime.
What is Chime bank?
‘Chime Bank’ is an online bank account to which you have access through the chime website or chime app. Unlike other banks, Chime offers some advantages, such as it requires no minimum balance, no maintenance fees, and no annual/monthly fees. Its no fees policy makes it more attractive than other online banks.
Chime Bank is considered a new technology for financial activities/Fintech and has its own mobile app. The reason for Chime being preferred more is because of its fast and fluent financial transactions. The most asked question is ‘What time does chime direct deposit hit?’ You get access to your money two days early in deposits, and Chime makes withdrawals. Therefore, it is contemplated as the most instinctive bank.
Chime Bank $100 Referral Bonus: Step-By-Step
One of the reasons to open an account in Chime is the chance to earn $100. It is a referral bonus for all the new Chime bank account holders. You can make $100 by following a few steps; it will take only a few minutes to finish.
The following steps are:
- Open Your Chime Account through A Referral Link- First, you must open a Chime Bank account by a referral link https://financialpanther.com/chime. It will not take more than a few minutes.
- Make A Direct Deposit Of $200 Or More Within 45 Days Of Account Opening– In this step, you must deposit/submit $200 or above in the account. If you want to change the deposited amount, you need your employer’s approval. To get the bonus, you can log into your non-chime bank account and then link it to your chime bank account. After this, transfer $200 to the linked chime bank account. If the transaction is successful, then the bonus will be displayed in your account within two business days.
Once you meet the requirements, Post Bonus Within 2 Business Days- After the successful transaction of $200, the bonus should be visible in your chime bank account immediately or within two working days. And in case the bonus does not arrive, attempt to transfer the money from another bank account.
Pro-Tip: Earn More Chime Referral Bonuses By Referring To Friends – After you open your chime bank account, you will receive your own referral bonus links; these links can be referred to your family, friends, and other people. Hence, you get $100 for each person you refer Chime to. People use this technique to earn money by referring it to their partners or spouses. They follow the same pattern as others.
As I said, Chime Bank is considered a very uncomplicated and easy transaction bank which helps you earn an extra bonus even by referring to the others. A few features have been acknowledged of Chime bank account on how Chime works; they are:
- No Fees- unlike other banks, Chime has no set limit of its minimum balance, has no maintenance fees,, and no monthly/annual overdraft fees. This no policy makes it easier for people to manage their expenses.
- Bonus Terms Are Easy To Meet- The process of earning a bonus and referring it to others is very easy to follow. Plus, the terms and conditions are simple yet unproblematic. You must only deposit $200 to your Chime bank account directly. Though, your direct deposit is triggered by any ACH transaction.
- Bonus Posts Instantly ( Within 2 Business Days)– It is no news that banks take time to transfer your bonus. Still, in the case of Chime, the policy claims that your bonus will be displayed in your account immediately after transfer or within two business days.
- You Can Refer People With Your Referral Link– In your Chime bank account, you are provided with your own referral code; on sharing it, you will get $100 for each person you shared it with. It can be called an extra income you make effortlessly.
How do I Activate my Chime Card?
Chime Website and Chime App are the two most convenient ways to activate Chime Cards. To activate the card through the app follow the steps:
- Run the Chime App.
- Login yourself to the app.
- You will see a green button named ‘Card Status’; click on it.
- Select ‘Activate Card.
To activate the card through the website, the steps are the following:
- Visit the Chime website.
- Select the ‘Activate Card’ option on the left side.
- Enter the CVV number of your card.
- You need to set your PIN.
- Select ‘Call Now.
- Fill in the verification code and a four-digit PIN.
- Tap on ‘Done.’
How to find ‘Chime Bank Name’ and ‘Chime Bank Address’?
Chime is not a single entity; it is a Fintech companion of many institutional organizations. Now that Chime is not a solo bank; one must know the name and address of its own bank. In doing so, the following process needs to be followed:
- Search the name of the bank in your account agreement.
- You need to look at the back of the Chime Debit Card.
- You can Call Chime 24/7 customer service at 844-244-6363 or email email@example.com.
How to check Chime Bank Statements?
After logging in to your Bank account, on the left-hand side menu, you will see a statement option. One can retrieve statements from there. You can get statement information for upto 60 days. If you want a paper statement,, you can contact Chime.
Chime is a very simple bank account that makes people aware of the new fast online transaction services. It is a fee policy bank that helps you to manage your expenses. This article consists of steps to activate a chime card, check bank statements, and the main steps to attain a referral bonus.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1) When will I receive my Chime Debit Card?
Ans- For regular shipping, it takes about 7-10 business days, and in express shipping, it takes about 3-5 days.
Q2) How do I Reset The Card PIN?
Ans- In order to change the PIN, you have to call 1-844-244-6363 and then follow the told steps to reset the PIN.
Q3) Is Chime a safe bank?
Ans- Chime’s partner banking institutions are secure and insured by the FDIC.