We all love a delicious bowl of good old fried rice. They are so easy to make and tastes Oh, So Good! Here we have 3 easy fried rice recipes, which you will definitely love. Try these delicious easy fried rice recipes and serve your family, for dinner and even breakfast.
Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
This delicious and healthy fried rice recipe will be ready in just 15 minutes. The serving will be good enough for 4 people. Let’s dive into the recipe.
sesame oil ( 2 tablespoons)
Cauliflower (1 medium head)
clove garlic (1- minced)
soy sauce (2 tablespoons)
black pepper (freshly grounded)
white onion (1 diced)
big carrot (1- peeled/diced)
frozen peas (1/2 cup)
Scallion (1-thinly sliced)
How To Cook Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe
- Chop cauliflower roughly and pulse it in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat in a cooking pan. Add carrot, onions and cook them for 5 minutes until they become soft and tender. Add garlic to the pan and let it cook for 1 more minute. Put the cauliflower in the pan and let them cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour soy sauce (1 tbsp) into the pan over veggies and stir until it’s combined nicely. Add some peas to the mixture and season with pepper and salt.
- Put the rice into the pan Scoot them to the side of the and pour both the eggs into the empty pan side. Scramble the eggs until they set and mix with the rice and vegetables. Add the remaining 1 tbsp soy sauce into the pan and continue cooking for 1 more minute.
- Divide the rice into 4 bowls and garnish with scallions. Enjoy the rice while they are still hot!
Spanish Fried Rice Recipe
This flavorsome Spanish rice is the perfect combination of spices and tomato sauce. The serving mentioned here is for 6 people and the rice will be cooked in just 10 minutes.
olive oil (extra-virgin 2 tbsp)
onion, (1/4th finely chopped)
white rice (2 cups long-grain)
low-sodium chicken broth (2 cups)
red bell pepper, (1/2 finely chopped)
tomato sauce (1 cup)
1/2 lemon juice
dried oregano (1 tsp)
ground cumin (1/2 tsp)
chili powder (1 tsp)
garlic powder (1 tsp)
grounded black pepper
freshly chopped cilantro (1 tbsp)
How To Cook Spanish Fried Rice Recipe
- Heat oil over medium heat in a saucepan. Add onion and sprinkle some pepper and let it cook for 5 minutes until they are soft. Add rice to the pan and keep stirring frequently, to toast the rice for about 3 minutes. Pour tomato puree, chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, and cumin. Season generously with salt and black pepper powder.
- Turn up the flame and Bring the pan to boil and then reduce the flame and cover with a lid. Cook for at least 15 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
- Turn off the flame and remove the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes to cool down. Then remove lid, fluff rice using a fork. Garnish with cilantro and serve while it’s hot.
Breakfast Fried Rice Recipe
This healthy and scrumptious fried rice recipe will become your favorite breakfast dish. This easy fried rice recipe will get ready in 15 minutes. The serving is for 6 people.
6 thin bacon slices (1-inch chopped pieces)
white rice (cooked- 2 cups)
soy sauce (3 tsp)
sesame oil (2 tsp)
scallions (3- sliced thinly)
How To Cook Breakfast Fried Rice
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick pan over medium until it is crisp. Drain the oil from bacon but leave 2 tbs. of it in a pan.
- Add rice to the pan mix with bacon fat. Toast rice over medium flame, keep stirring.
- Push the rice to the side of the pan When they become crisp, then add the eggs to the empty pan side. Scramble the eggs nicely using a wooden spatula. After the eggs are cooked combine them with the rice and mix together properly.
- Add soy sauce, scallions, sesame oil, and crispy bacon bits to the pan. Toss the pan to evenly distribute the ingredients, and turn off the heat.
- Season with a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
Source Delicious Food Recipes
Do You Love Spicy Foods? Try These Super Tasty and Spicy Pasta Recipe At Home for lunch.