When it comes to fitness, everyone tends to buy a smartwatch or fitness trackers, today our smartphones can also be of great benefit when it comes to fitness. But these are not the only gadgets that can help us to be fit; there are some more products can help you to lead healthier lives, some of them can even help you to recover after an intense workout and stay injury-free.
Are you curious to know more about these gadgets? Read on to gain more knowledge about the three gadgets that will change the way you workout.
Fitbit Aria 2 Smart Scale ($130)
The Aria 2 is a connected device that offers a lot of functionality for anyone looking to get into better shape or track weight loss over time.
Benefits of using Fitbit Aria 2: –
- Track weight
- Track body fat percentage and calculate BMI
- Can store profiles of up to eight individuals
- Information can be synced wirelessly with a smartphone
- Display information in a chart format for better interpretation
iFit Sleep HR Sleep Tracker ($119)
Yes, there are a lot of ways to track your sleeping habits. But do you want to wear your Apple Watch or Fitbit to bed? Monitoring the quality of sleep of an athlete helps to provide a bird’s eye view of the overall health; this is where the iFit Sleep HR can come in handy.
Benefits of iFit Sleep HR Sleep Tracker: –
- You don’t have to wear it, as it slides between mattress and box spring on the bed.
- Tells how much REM sleep you got
- Frequency of you waking up
- How restful were you last night
- Tracks heart and respiratory rate
PowerDot Electrical Muscle Stimulator ($199)
Everyone tends to focus just on the workout, not on the post-workout recovery. The sourness that we feel post-workout can lead to severe injuries. PowerDot helps to take care of your muscles.
Benefits of PowerDot: –
- Provides therapy to your tired muscles and joints through electric muscle simulator
- Easy to use just put it on the area of the body that needs attention
- Can be controlled by a smartphone
- Easy to use and understand
- Helps for fast recovery and avoid injuries