Do you plan every day to prepare a quick and healthy dinner? Are you looking for the perfect formula to cook nutritious dinner? If yes, you need not think anymore, McKel Kooienga, who is a blogger of Nutrition Stripped and associate of Well+Good council, has shared four healthy dishes with four common food elements. Here are some healthy food recipes.
- Butternut Squash and Pears (non-starchy vegetable) – Get quick and nutritious dinner with healthy food recipes.
- 1 large squash of butternut (almost 3lbs)
- 2 large Bosch William Pears
- Remove the skin of the squash and cut it in half
- Sprinkle it with olive oil and a small amount of pepper and salt
- Cut the pears in two pieces, de-core it, and roast it with squash at the temperature of 450 degrees until it is caramelized
- Dressing (healthy fat) – Try this one of the best healthy food recipes for healthy dinner.
- ½ cup of toasted and roughly chopped walnuts
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 lemon’s zest
- ½ knob finely grated ginger
- 1 small and minced shallot
- ¾ cup of avocado oil
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Coalesce all the ingredients and blend them properly with oil
- Quinoa (starchy carbohydrate) – Manage healthy life with these healthy food recipes.
- ½ cup watercress
- 2 cups of unripe organic kale
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly prepared lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Cook the stock of quinoa low sodium vegetable. Add salt and pepper according to taste and fluff it properly before plating
- Tempeh (protein)
- 160z organic tempeh and cut it into ½ inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 minced clove garlic
- ½ tbsp fresh sage
- ½ tbsp fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Combine maple syrup, fresh thyme and minced fresh sage, olive oil, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper according to taste
- Cut pieces of tempeh and toss it in the glaze
- Roast it until the glaze starts caramelizing
So don’t wait anymore and try these quick and healthy food recipes for healthy dinner.