Do you suffer from bloating? A bloated stomach is one of the most annoying and embarrassing problems that one might face. Some people may have a bloated stomach because of keeping the stomach empty for too long or eating unhealthy. Some people have underlying health conditions like PMS and IBS, which leads to a frequent bloating problem.
In this article, we have included some of the best natural way to de-bloat and home remedies for relieving bloating fast. Learn the causes of bloating and how to get rid of bloating. We have included some of the top home remedies, which include the most known green tea and apple cider for bloating and many others. Learn their benefits and how to use them to de-bloat your stomach.
Causes of Bloating
- Lactose Intolerance
- Irritable bowel syndrome, PMS and gastritis
- Fizzy drinks and cauliflower, broccoli, beans, and fried food.
- Iron supplements and multivitamin
How To Get Rid Of Bloating? Natural Way To De Bloat
- Ginger- Ginger is the best medicine to get rid of bloating fast. Ginger is one of the best herbal medicines. It contains Zingiber, a digestive agent that breaks down the bloating, causing proteins in your stomach. Ginger is an anti-inflammatory herb; it also helps in easing cramps during periods by lowering prostaglandin production.
How To use:– Add 1-inch ginger to 1 cup of water and bring it to a boil for3-4 minutes. Strain this water and consume this daily. To change the flavor, you can also add honey.
- Baking Soda- Baking soda helps in relieving indigestion. Baking soda is a natural antacid; it helps to get rid of bloating fast. Baking soda is alkaline in nature; it counteracts the bloating, causing hydrochloric acid. Consuming baking soda is the natural way to de-bloat.
How To use:- mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda in 1 glass of warm water. Drink this at least one time every day.
- Pumpkin-Wondering how to relieve bloating fast? Pumpkin is a rich source of potassium and fiber, is the best natural way to de-bloat. Excess sodium in the body causes bloating. Potassium helps in removing excess sodium from the body.
How to use:- take 1 cup of chopped pumpkin and boil them in 1 glass of water. Consume cooked pumpkin every day to get rid of bloating fast.
- Orange juice- Oranges are highly acidic in nature and a rich source of fiber. Oranges help in lowering the pH balance of the stomach and aid digestion. This helps in keeping control over stomach bloating.
How to use:- Blend 2 oranges in 1 cup of water. Drink this juice every day to ease stomach bloating.
- Yogurt- Yogurt is probiotic, and it increases healthy gut bacteria. These bacteria help in aiding the digestion in your body, and these ease abdominal bloating.
How to use:- Consume 1 cup of yogurt with meals every day.
- Green Tea- Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and is diuretic. It helps in releasing the excess water hold from the body. Green tea helps in relieving bloating caused by water retention, and it also eases gastric problems.
How to use:- make green tea by boiling 1 teaspoon green tea leaves in 1 cup of hot water. Add honey if you want. Consume green tea 2-3 times every day to debloat fast.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– Apple cider vinegar works great for easing bloating. It has enzymes that help in good digestion in the stomach and treats bloating.
How to use:- Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in 1 glass of warm water and a little honey if you like. Drink this mixture at least once every day to get rid of bloating.