How to save image on Android – Android is a complete software stack with a Linux kernel, Java virtual machine, core user application framework, and hardware drivers provided by the Android Open Source Project (AOSP). It’s also fully compatible with Linux applications.
One of the main draws of android is that it can be freely used on mobile phones and tablets powered by Google’s mobile operating system or other supported devices running an Android-compatible version of the Linux kernel.
You might wonder how to save image on android. Android is offered under the Apache License 2.0 and offers users complete freedom to use, modify, enhance and distribute the software and use portions of the software in embedded systems.
Steps to save an image on the android device from the Internet:
1. Open the browser on your android device and go to the image you want to save.
2. For a better user interface, you can open the image in a new tab. For example, you can open the image in a new tab by pressing the image, which will show you the option of ‘open image in a new tab’.
2. Once on the web page for the image, click on the 3 dot menu icon on your android device and save or download the image. You can correspondingly copy the URL of the image if you don’t have enough storage on your android phone.
3. The URL of the picture will be copied to the clipboard for easy access. You can now open up any picture app on your device, paste this URL into it, and save it as a picture file.
The above-listed portion shows how to save image on android.
Read More- How To Clear Cache Chrome In Android?
How to take a screenshot of an image from the Internet on an android device?
In case you would like to have a screenshot of an image from the Internet on your android device. You can follow these steps for the same:
1. Open up the image in your browser that you want to save a screenshot of.
2. Once the image is open, click on the 3 dot menu icon and click on ‘screenshot’.
3. You will hear a sound alerting you that a screenshot has been captured, which will now appear as an icon on your home screen or in the notification bar depending upon your device settings and where you saved it. Tap the screenshot icon to view and share it with others using any picture app available on your android device.
What are the best features of android?
Android has free updates for two years after the initial release or until a new major version is released, at which point all users will be upgraded to that version free of charge. Users will also be able to continue retroactively receiving security fixes for all android versions.
In addition, Android devices are also eligible to receive updates from Google alone via over-the-air (OTA) updates for a fee; OEMs can create their supported channels for this, but Google maintains its support website with details on each supported device model.
Finally, let’s discuss how to save an image on android devices from the Internet. Android allows third apps from the Internet, unlike iOS, and the above guide can help you understand how to save image on android.