You can observe live cable broadcasts plus on-demand versions of certain of your favourite TLC programmes on the TV Everywhere channel TLC Go. However, you need an internet connection or satellite TV subscription if you want to watch TLC GO from a streaming media player or smart TV.
Installing and enrolling the TLC GO programme from http://tlc.com/link will allow you to fully utilise TLC Go on your FireStick, TV from Apple, Android Smart TV, or Roku gadget if you are on a TV company subscription for http://tlc.com/link
TLC Go App Linking Instructions @ tlc.com/activate - http://tlc.com/link
Follow the instructions below to view live TV or on-demand content on a streaming device such a Roku streaming Xbox 360, Apple TV, Kindle Fire the news, Android, etc., such as episodes of Cake the Boss, Pretty Big Fat Wonderful Life, or Our Lost Family.
Tlc.com Switch on Roku
to watch TLC Go to the Roku Channel Store, add to the TLC Roku channel, and then connect your gadget using tlc.com/activate.
- On your Roku device, navigate to the Home screen and scroll towards the Streaming Channels area.
- Locate the TLC Go application by using the search function.
- Tap the Add Channels button to put in the app once you’ve located it.
- On your screen, a special number as well as a link to activate will appear.
- Now go to tlc.com/activate on your second device’s browser.
- Click the Connection TV Providers button after entering the code.
- then log in using your TV.
tlc.com/link iTunes TV
The simple procedures for turning on TLC on the Apple TV through tlc.com/link are listed below.
- Find the TLC To Go Apple by searching the App Store.
- Find the mobile application, activate it, and then set up the TV with it.
- Install the TLC Now app on an Apple TV after installation.
- the code that appears on your screen, and copy it.
- Now go to tlc.com/link in a browser for the internet on your PC or mobile device.
- Next, input the code where it is asked to be entered and click the Connection TV Provider option.
- After logging in with your TV provider credentials, finish the activation procedure.
Your Apple TV and the TLC GO app are now successfully connected.
Turn on TLC GO on your FireStick.
Follow these instructions to link the Fire Stick with Fire TV Stick if you have one:
- Choose the Find option from the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- In the search bar, type TLC Go.
- Out of the search results, pick the TLC Go app.
- The TLC GO app can then be downloaded and installed by tapping the Get button.
- To start the programme after installation, select Open.
- On your screen, in addition to the activated link, you will see a code.
- On your second device, go to tlc.com/activate right away.
- When prompted, enter the code, followed by a click Connect TV Provider.
- Then, sign when employing your TV provider’s login information and complete the on-screen instructions.
How to Install and Launch TLC THERE on Android TV
Users of Android TV can install and activate TLC GO with ease by following the instructions below:
- Head to Apps > the Google App Store from the Android TV’s main menu.
- Find and choose the TLC GO app using the Play Store’s search function.
- To add the smartphone application to your Android TV, tap the Install option after that.
- After installation, click Open to start the app.
- A one-time distinctive code and the activation URL, tlc.com/activate, will appear on your TV screen.
- Open tlc.com/activate in another device’s browser.
- Click the Link TV Providers button after entering the code in the space given.
- Use your TV Operator passwords to log in next.
The best way to connect TLC.com to the Xbox One game console-
- Go to your Xbox One’s Home screen.
- After that, select the Store options and navigate to the Apps area.
- Find the tender loving care Go app in the Apps area.
- Once you’ve located the TLC Move app, click Get to download it.
- Your device will start downloading and installing the app.
- Open it after installation to obtain the activation code.
- Once you have the ability code, use a different device to access tlc.com/link.
- When prompted, enter the production code and click Link TV Provider.
- To finish the verification, you can log in by employing your TV Service Provider account credentials.
Which gadgets are supported by the TLC Now app?
- Google TV
- Smart TVs and the Roku Stick
- Apple TV (Generation 4 and up)
- Smart TVs and the Fire TV Stick
- Xbox One.
- Galaxy Smart TV
- Android tablets and smartphones
- iOS 12 and later, the latest iPhone and above
- iPad 4th generation and up iOS 12 or later
- Android smartphones (OS 5 and up)
- Kindle Fire Tablet version 7 and up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS on http://tlc.com/link
- The “No Internet Connection” Error: How Do I Fix It?
Make sure your internet is operating properly if you encounter a “No internet connection” or similar issue. Also, take into account these workarounds:
– Exit the TLC GO programme.
– If you use a smartphone running Android, Fire TV, which is or a web browser, clear the cache and data.
– Open the GO app or reload the page in the browser to see if the issue has been resolved.
- How can DRM error messages be fixed?
A “DRM” error notice may appear during video playbacks for a variety of reasons, including TLC’s regional restrictions on the availability of particular shows and episodes, the use of antiquated equipment, or a problem with your HDMI cables. Here are some suggestions for troubleshooting:
– Switch off your TV and device.
– Disconnect the HDMI cord from your TV and your device.
– Switch on your TV and gadget.
– Reconnect your TV and device’s HDMI cables.
– Get the TLC GO app going.
- What Should I Do If I See the Error “Video Not Available”?
– Put the tender loving care GO app to bed.
– If you’re using an Android, Roku, or Fire TV device, clear the cache.
– To check if the issue has been resolved, open the application in question and play any video.