When you are running short of time or want to utilize your cooking time for doing extra office work, no-meals are what people are looking over the internet. No-cook meals are also best during summer times when it is hard to even turn on the oven.
Thus, we have come across these following quick, healthy, and delicious no-cook meals that we want to share with you people. These easy and healthy no-cook meals recipes come with a buzz, make them perfect meals for busy weeknights, party with friends, sluggish weekend mood, and hot summer nights.
You can make these backpacking no-cook meals when you go for backpacking, long traveling, camping, college tours, or pamper yourself with extra time.
Try these easy and healthy no-cook meals recipes that can be made within the 10 minutes even when you are traveling or camping.
1. Avocados Stuffed With Caprese Salad – No-Cook Avocado Meal
There are numerous health benefits of eating avocado as they are the rich source of so many essential nutrients. This recipe is a delicious and quick no-cook meal that one can easily make for backpacking, traveling or camping, only you need avocados, cherry tomatoes, some dressing, and mozzarella.
Nutritional value of Caprese Salad per serving contains 200 calories, 6 grams of protein, 10 grams of carbohydrates, 7 grams of fiber, 2 grams of sugar, 17 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, and 95 mg of sodium.
Two Pitted Avocados
Half Cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
Half Cup of Cubed Mozzarella
Any Type of Seasoning (recommended Italian)
Few Drop of Balsamic Vinegar
One Tablespoon Of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Grounded Black Pepper
Basil Leaves For Garnishing
Pinch of Salt
- Cut the Avocado and Scoop out the seed and little avocado with the spoon, leaving a small border. Dice the scoop out the avocado and leave it for set aside.
- Take a large bowl, toss the diced avocado with halved cherry tomatoes, cubed mozzarella cheese, sprinkle Italian seasoning, few drops of balsamic vinegar, and one tbsp of olive oil. Season them with a pinch of salt and grounded black pepper.
- Now, divide the salad equally among four halved avocado and garnish it with chopped basil leaves.
2. Zoodles With Caprese Salad – No-Cook Noodles Meal
This is a healthy no-cooked noodles meals made with zucchini, tomato, and mozzarella salad. These noodles are made from zucchini pealing, which makes it called zoodles. One can make it quickly when friends come to your home, and you want to serve a healthy, delicious dish, which does not consume your time.
Four Large Size Zucchini
Two Tablespoon of Olive Oil
Pinch Of Salt
Coarsely Grounded Black Pepper
Two Cup of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
One Cup of Quarter Size Mozzarella Balls
One-fourth Cup of Basil Leaves
Two Tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar
- Take spiralizer, and make zoodles from the zucchini.
- Now add the zoodles in a large bowl, toss with extra-virgin olive oil, and season it with a pinch of salt and grounded black pepper. Leave it 15 minutes to marinate.
- Add halved tomatoes, quartered mozzarella balls and fresh basil leaves to zoodles, toss everything together until they combined completely.
- In the last drizzle it with balsamic vinegar and serve.
3. Greek Salad – No-Cook Salad
This is a traditional Greek salad, known as horiatiki, made with cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, finely sliced onion, moon-shaped cut cucumbers, and feta cheese.
Nutrition value one gets per serving is about 230 calories, 5 grams of protein, 7 grams of carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 4 grams of sugar, 20 grams of fat, 6 grams of saturated fat, and 320 mg of sodium.
Ingredients For The Salad
One Pint of Halved Cherry Tomatoes
One Moon Shape Slices Cucumber
One Cup of Kalamata Olives, halved
Half Finely Slice of Red Onions
Three-Fourth Cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese
Ingredients For The Dressing
Two Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
Half Lemon Juice
One Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
Pinch of Salt
Coarsely Grounded Black Pepper
One-fourth cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- First, we will make the salad, take one large bowl, add halved cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, halved Kalamata Olives, and Sliced Red Onion, stir all the ingredients together. Then gently fold the salad in feta.
- Now take a small bowl, for making the salad dressing, add together red wine vinegar, half squeezed lemon juice, and dried oregano and season it pinch off with salt and grounded black pepper. Then slowly add the one-fourth cup of olive oil, whisk gently and thoroughly to combine everything.
- In last, drizzle the prepared dressing over salad, and your no-cook meal is ready to serve.
We hope these backpacking no-cook meals for college tours, long traveling plans or camping will help to make healthy meals which do not require any cooking.
Want to know more no-cook meals, then checkout the dish.com they contains plethora of no-cook meals.