Our body is made up of natural compounds, and as we all know, natural compounds eventually decay and disintegrate. Aging of our body is just a part of this process, and after a certain age, our body tends to lose its tightening, color, and beauty. Our body tends to develop dry skin, fine lines, pigmentation, and wrinkles when undergoing the process of aging. If you do not keep yourself hydrated, take a healthy diet, and protect your skin from adverse climatic conditions, you might develop these signs of aging sooner. Even these methods can also not skip the process of aging rather can only slow its occurrence. We are here with a few of the best types of anti-aging treatment for your skin, and the apt part is that these methods are non-surgical.
- Injectables– these are some ways through which you could inject anti-ager deep into your skin like –
- Dermal Fillers – these help in filling in sunken cheeks, droopy lips and other skin folds. As an immediate result, they provide you with fuller lips, fuller cheeks, and remove your fine lines. Hyaluronic acid shows effective results by encouraging the growth of collagen. Fat transfer can also be an alternative wherein the fat from a person’s thighs, hips or buttocks is used to inject into the sunken face.
- Botox can be injected for paralyzing the upper third part of the face. It helps in the temporary removal of fine lines and wrinkles but does not have any effect on dark spots.
- Fat melting is a process through which the bulky fat hanging under the chin, also popularly known as a double chin, breaks down and gets absorbed inside the body.
- Dermabrasion– it is a procedure to remove the topmost layer of the skin in order to reduce the effect of skin aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and give a smooth texture to it.
- Chemical Peel Treatment – this exfoliating chemical, when directly applied to the skin, creates blisters and helps in peeling off the upper dead skin off, resulting in tighter skin. This process also reduces fine lines, sun damage, pigmentation, and minor scars. The anti-aging products you buy online or from stores have lower concentrations of salicylic acid, lactic acid, trichloracetic acid, and glycolic acid. It is suggested to take medical supervision before taking a stronger concentration of more than 30% of chemical peels.
- Dermarolling – usage of Jade facial rollers reduces inflammation and stimulates collagen growth. Jade and Rose quartz rollers are believed to be natural and best according to recent trends. They should be used on clean skin after applying serum and night cream.
- Laser and other skincare treatments
- There are two types of laser treatments, namely – ablative laser treatment and non-ablative laser treatment. The former allows the destruction of the skin cells so that the body produces new skin wherein the fractional laser results in stronger effects and also takes a longer time to recover. The latter requires multiple sessions to be completely shown effective results as it is a milder procedure where the skin is not destroyed rather heated.
- Personal LED anti-aging device – it is a beneficial type of treatment, causes no pain, and takes the least or no recovery time at all. Its effectiveness varies on the different types and wavelengths of lights used. Both infrared and red light reduces inflammation and promotes circulation, which eventually speeds up the process of healing. Amber helps in the active growth of the two essentially required anti-aging proteins known as collagen and elastin. This procedure requires multiple sessions to show effective results.
Best Anti-Aging Treatment
Precaution is better than cure! What could be better than hearing the experts? When you want to heal something natural in a very natural way, you would definitely need some professional help or at least expert advice. After reading about the various available options, you might feel a bit confused as to succumb to which type of treatment to get a younger-looking, tight, and soft skin. Hence, we are here with some of the best advice by New York city-based doctors. If you have any confusion regarding the treatment you want to undergo for your body, you should definitely read these advices cum reviews provided by the best in their fields. They have great experience and knowledge, which would turn out to be a productive asset for your decision-making process. As you all have heard, ‘The faster, the better’ and aging is something related to time. Hence, we know that this information could surely help you decide –
- There are better options prevalent in society for people to have an ageless look in this era because earlier, it was completely a different scenario. People had to undertake surgeries to look beautiful and to keep their skin tone intact. Now that medical advancement has given birth to the latest technologies like injectable, non-surgical youth boosters, lasers, and radiofrequency, it has become quite easy to look young and spotless. These methods give you faster results when compared to the older methods, says Joshua Zeichner, MD, who also serves in the department of dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- If you want to have a total facelift without undergoing surgery, getting silicone cheek implants, and painful eye lifts, then you should go for this excellent dermal filler, Juvederm Voluma XC. Injecting this Voluma into your body helps in filling the nasolabial folds, makes the skin tighter, gives your cheekbones a natural lift, says Neal Schultz, MD, a dermatologist. Neal also explains how the injected fiber creates a dense net-like cross-hatch pattern and acts as the perfect padding for your sunken skin. It is also recommended as the best because it does not tend to slip out of its injected position as it incorporates itself deeply inside the layers of one’s skin. If you use some other fillers, they might prove to be more effective but would only last for a few months while Juvederm Voluma XC lasts longer up to a year or so.
- Do you have flabby, chubby, and saggy arms? According to Yael Halaas, MD, a New York-based plastic surgeon, Thermi RF, radiofrequency skin tightening device is the best option to gain slim and tight skin on your arms. The Thermi RF uses its rays to melt away the flab or fat from your skin, which eventually exits your body when you pee. The heat emitted by its rays stimulates collagen, which in turn makes your skin contract and tighten after the melting of fat. This treatment might cause swelling, but you will see a major difference within 3-6 months when the skin would be facing contraction, and you will be able to have tighter skin. This treatment can be done in two ways, either in the form of thin cannulas sent beneath your skin to melt those fat cells immediately or through Thermi Smooth, which is a device that is run over your skin. The latter takes months of regular sessions to show effective results.
- Jame Heskett, MD, and founder of The Wellpath say that he himself uses eMatrix to smooth wrinkles and reduce dark spots. Ematrix actually creates a grid-like pattern beneath the skin with the help of electrical energy, which creates skin injuries forcing the body to stimulate collagen production. According to Heskett, this procedure is just like getting a facelift except for all the pain, surgery, and downtime. This treatment procedure does not require much time but demands proper maintenance. The effect can be seen after the very first session and also lasts for a very long time period of 8-10 years, but you have to make sure that you maintain its efficiency by taking refresher sessions once in a year. This treatment also has certain drawbacks such as – it is a costly treatment that might cost your around $5,500-$6,000 and can cause redness on the skin after treatment, which could last for like 2-3 days.