Any operation is a health risk. When performing a surgical intervention, it is important to achieve all the goals of treatment, ensure freedom from repeated interventions, and preserve the function of the operated organs. It is important to prevent the development of complications. If these goals are important to you, you should undergo your surgery treatment at a German clinic. The best surgeons in Germany will operate on you. You are welcome to use the Booking Health website to choose a clinic and a doctor. Our website presents the top hospitals for surgery in Germany and the current prices for the services of experienced surgeons in Germany.
Why is it best to undergo your surgery at a German hospital?
Surgical interventions are carried out in every country on the planet. But often, these are different operations that are carried out with different results. The best German surgeons who work at specialized centers demonstrate high treatment success rates, while the mortality rate and risk of complications in such centers are several times lower than the world average.
Below are some of the advantages of surgery in Germany:
- Preference is given to minimally invasive techniques, and most operations are performed through short incisions
- Modern modifications of operations are used
- Radiosurgical techniques, ultrasonic instruments, laser, and other energies are often used
- The best surgeons in Munich and surgeons in Berlin perform robot-assisted interventions that are the safest and least traumatic
- Doctors perform endoscopic interventions through the natural openings of the body, which means they are performed without any incisions in the skin and soft tissues
- Laparoscopic surgery can be performed through a single incision in the umbilical region, which improves the aesthetic result
Most patient reviews of surgeons in Germany are positive, as doctors not only cure the disease but also do it with minimal trauma, a low risk of complications, and preservation of organ function if possible.
In Germany, protocols for early rehabilitation after interventions are used. They not only allow patients to return to their normal lives faster but also significantly reduce the risk of complications associated with prolonged immobilization.
What operations can be performed in Germany?
Doctors at German hospitals perform operations of any complexity, including:
- Removal of malignant tumors
- Coronary artery bypass grafting, heart valve prosthetics ,and reconstruction
- Neurosurgical interventions
- Operations on the spinal cord and spine
- Orthopedic operations on bones and joints, such as arthroplasty, meniscus resection and suturing, reconstruction of ligaments and tendons, etc.
- Operations on the abdominal organs for hernias, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, cholelithiasis, appendicitis, and other pathologies
- Gynecological interventions for pelvic prolapse, urinary incontinence, uterine fibroids, and endometriosis
If you want to know the cost of surgery in Germany and get services for the diagnostics and treatment of any disease at one of the German hospitals, please visit the Booking Health website. This is a convenient service for choosing a medical center. Just enter your diagnosis, choose a treatment method, and you will receive a list of German clinics that admit foreign patients. In this case, healthcare facilities will be sorted by rating. If necessary, you can change the sorting by arranging the clinics by price, reviews, or the nearest available date for starting your treatment. After choosing the appropriate option, leave your request on the website. The Booking Health specialists will contact you shortly, consult on all issues, and organize your trip abroad.