Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you load your caloric intake by eating plenty of healthy breakfast in the morning, you have plenty of time to burn off those calories before you sleep. Skipping breakfast meal increases the chances of snacking on unhealthy food later during the day, and therefore you end up consuming more calories. Breakfast should be filling and healthy. There should be the right balance of protein, fat, and fiber. Here are 2 recipes for healthy breakfast ideas to help you lose weight with the newfound taste
Winter citrus and honey breakfast recipe
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Homemade Granola
- 1/4 Grapefruit
- 1/4 Blood Orange
- 1/2 Banana, Sliced
- Honeycomb slice
- Local Honey Drizzle
- Bee Pollen Sprinkle
- Place the 1/4 cup flavorless Greek Yogurt and 1/4 Cup Granola in a bowl.
- Arrange the Blood Orange, Grapefruit,and1/2 Banana topped over the granola and yogurt.
- Finally, add a Honeycomb Slice, Honey drizzle, and Sprinkle Bee Pollen!
Enjoy the delicious breakfast right away!
Savory oatmeal with a fried egg recipe
- 1/4 cup steel-cut oats
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup red pepper diced
- 2 tbsp onions finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Add oatmeal to boiling water and cook it for about 3 minutes. Once cooked turn off the flame and stir in cheese, a pinch of salt, and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in a nonstick pan. Add all the vegetables and let them cook for about 2 – 3 minutes. Place vegetables on top of cooked oats.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil and fry the egg. serve on oatmeal.
- Top the dish with chopped walnuts, green onions. And Voila! It’s done.
You can experiment with the recipe to alter the dish to suit your healthy breakfast ideas. Try eating healthy breakfast for a month and you will definitely notice a difference in your weight.
Read More:- Try these best summer salad recipes as a healthy side dish option.