This post is based on What Is Anti-Inflammatory Diet, What are the Causes of Inflammation, How A balanced diet play a major in controlling Inflammation and What Foods To Avoid and Consuming to Get Rid of Inflammation.
Inflammation is a natural and inbuilt body function to protect itself from internal injuries or sickness. Inflammation can be good or bad for health; basically, it depends on the situation the Body is suffering through.
Talking about the good side of inflammation, it helps the body to defend and fight against certain illnesses and stimulate the healing processes in the body. On the other hand, continuous and regular inflammation in Body leads to the cause of severe, chronic diseases and increase the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, stomach issues, and obesity.
There are certain types of foods that you are unaware of and help to decrease the inflammation in the Body. Studies show that anti-inflammatory can lower the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, and skin infection.
Thus, one needs to keep care of such foods and avoid them as much as possible. This is the best way to prevent the risk of increasing rates of chronic diseases and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Here is the list of ten anti-inflammatory foods that one can include in their diet and decrease the level of inflammation in the body.
What are Causes Increased Levels of Inflammation In The Body
One of the main reasons behind increased inflammation levels in the body is due to one’s lifestyle factors. Habits like having sucrose and high fructose corn syrup in meals can harmful impacts on health. It may increase the risk of insulin resistance, obesity, and ultimately to diabetes.
The researched study by scientists found that those who consume refined carbs and trans-fat-containing food have higher chances of increased inflammation levels and show the symptoms of chronic diseases like arthritis, heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer-causing issues.
Other causes of inflammation are consuming vegetable oils used in processed and fast foods, excess of alcohol consumption, and processed meat have a drastic effect on the body that leads to increased inflammation levels.
What Role a Healthy Diet Play In Healing Inflammation
In order to work towards controlling the inflammation, a balanced and abundant antioxidant diet plays a major role. Those who consume fewer inflammatory foods and include more anti-inflammatory foods in their diet can reduce the signs of inflammation in the body. Antioxidants rich foods help in reducing the levels of inflammation and fight against free radicals.
Make sure to eat a healthy and balances diet that provides you a healthy dose of carbs, fats, and protein in every meal and also contains appropriate amounts of minerals and vitamins.
What Type of Foods to Avoid in Inflammation
To make sure you are not consuming any inflammatory foods, make sure that you must not include foods like
- Refined Carbohydrates Foods like white pasta, refined flour food items, white bread, etc.
- Sugary products like cakes, pastries, candy, ice cream, cookies, etc
- Beverages like sugary fruit juices or any other sugar contained beverages, prefer to drink sugar-free drinks
- Processed and Packaged foods like chips, pretzels, etc.
- Excess amounts of Alcohol and consuming Processed Meats
What Types of Food to Eat in Inflammation
Now you have come across the causes of inflammation and what type of foods to avoid to decrease the levels of inflammation in the body. Here is the list of a variety of foods to include in the anti-inflammatory diet that has drastic impacts on your health:
- Omega-3 rich foods like fatty fish and walnuts
- Antioxidants rich fruits like Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Raspberries, and any other berry
- Daily one to two bites of dark chocolate or cocoa have drastic impacts on health
- Including spices like turmeric, cinnamon, etc.
- Healthy fat foods like olives and avocados
Some Experts Tips On Reducing Inflammation Quickly
Experts suggest that once you have planned your anti-inflammatory diet list, you must also incorporate these below habits in your daily life for anti-inflammatory lifestyle:
- Exercising: Regular exercise for 15-30 minutes have drastic impacts on health. It helps to reduce the inflammatory markers and lower the risk of chronic diseases.
- A Good Amount of Sleep: Studies show that poor night sleep causes increased levels of inflammation in the body. Thus it is important to take the proper amount of sleep about 6-7 hours of sleep daily.
Want to read more about anti-inflammatory foods and diet, checkout this link Healthline.com