I remember the day I have decided to try Botox for the first time. I was looking at the mirror and wondering, “Where did my young-looking skin go? I really miss my twenties!”. After that, I was sure that I wanted to try Botox, and it was honestly the best decision I’ve made. My appearance before and after Botox is improved cardinally, and I know my forehead will look eternally young with this product!
Why is Botox Good for You?
There are a lot of benefits of Botox that you should keep in mind.
For starters, it can prolong your youthful looks and get rid of the apparent signs of aging. That includes mimic wrinkles around the eyes, “smile” wrinkles in the mouth area, and lines between the eyebrows.
Moreover, you can also use Botox for acne. It blocks the sebaceous glands and reduces the amount of oil that they produce. As a result, the amount of acne gets less and less. But don’t use this method too often; it’s better to go to the dermatologist for proper treatment.
Lastly, if you suffer from excessive sweating, you can also use Botox to deal with this problem. Doctors around the world recommend this kind of treatment.
Those are basic benefits in the list, but there are many more!
How Long Does Botox Last for?
There are a lot of factors that can influence Botox injections’ durability.
First of all, a lot of people are wondering when to get Botox. 30s is the answer. This age is perfect because, when using Botox, you are preventing wrinkles. It helps keep skin young for much longer.
Its results usually last from 3 to 6 months, depending on the person’s age, sex, medicine the doctor uses, the amount of the solution, etc.
Before the procedure, make sure that the doctor you are going to visit is experienced and well-trained in this sphere of procedures; he uses the most effective techniques on you; that the solution he uses is fresh and without any sediment.
You can see the first results approximately 12 hours after the procedure. However, the full effect becomes visible in the first 14 days. To make the result appear quicker, doctors recommend specific helpful facial exercises. Also, most medical practitioners insist on an additional appointment to check if the healing process is going well.
Of course, don’t forget about Botox aftercare:
- You cannot lie or sleep for 4 hours after the procedure;
- You can’t use heat or massage the treated areas for 24 hours;
- You should skip heavy exercises for 24 hours;
- You shouldn’t drink alcohol for 24 hours.
Aftercare is essential because it helps to avoid spreading Botox to other areas. Follow this simple advice, and you will undoubtedly avoid unpleasant consequences and see positive results much faster!
How can I Prolong the Botox Effect?
Indeed, those who use Botox want to prolong its effect for longer. But how is it possible?
- The amount of the solution injected and the number of procedures. Due to different physiology, some people have deeper wrinkles or thicker skin, and it demands more procedures,
- The quality of the Botox. Although, some of you can ask, “Why is Botox so expensive?”. The reality is that the higher quality of the treatment, the more expensive it is. You can’t save up on your health. Personally, my favorite is Bocouture;
- Be careful with your activity level. People who work out more than five times a week noticed that Botox wears off faster. Consider that when planning your routine;
- Control your facial expressions. Those with enormously animated mimic should calm down a little if they want the effect to last longer.
If you want to know more about this, consult with your doctor. He will give recommendations suitable, especially for you. In this treatment, everything is personal!
Personally, I have the best experience with Botox thanks to my great doctor and glowing results. If you have doubts, consult with the specialists. It will help to decide whether or not to try it. Hope, my story will help you!