Fast food consumption is increasing day by day. There are times when you are out of time and don’t have time cooking at home. Here we have shared some Healthy side dishes recipes ideas to consume with unhealthy takeaway food. Consuming fast food has become so common but you should avoid certain junk foods. These easy side dish recipes take not more than 5 minutes to make.
Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe Ideas
Who doesn’t love a handful of sun-dried tomatoes? These are perfect to have with pasta and even Caesar salad. Let’s dive into the Recipe of sun-dried tomatoes.
cherry tomatoes halved(2
extra-virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon)
black pepper (freshly ground)
dried oregano (1 tablespoon)
How to Make Sun-Dried Tomatoes
· Line a large-sized baking sheet using parchment paper and Preheat the oven to 225°.
· Combine tomatoes with oregano (optional) and oil In a large bowl, and season the tomatoes with salt and pepper.
· Arrange all the tomatoes on the baking sheet facing the cut side up. Roast the for about 4 to 5 hours until they are fully dried out.
Easy Cucumber Salad (Cucumber and Yogurt)
Cucumber salad the classic summer sides is and an amazing and healthy side dish recipe to have with the takeout food. You will get hooked on this cucumber, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt salad. This Cucumber salad makes a great side for Sushi.
Medium-sized cucumber (3- thinly sliced)
black pepper (freshly ground)
Chopped dill (1 tablespoon)
Lemon juice (1)
Red onion (1/4th thinly sliced)
Greek yogurt (1/3 cups)
How to Make Cucumber salad
· Combine sliced cucumbers and onion in a large bowl.
· Mix yogurt, dill, and lemon juice in a separate bowl and whisk to make smooth. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
· Pour yogurt dressing over cucumbers and toss them properly to coat. Garnish with some more dill.
Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
These crispy sweet potato chips side dish recipe is a must-try. Enjoy them along with Sandwiches and a sour cream dip. Replace packed fried chips with these delicious baked and crunchy homemade sweet potato chips.
medium sweet potatoes (2-thinly sliced)
cornstarch (1 tablespoon)
chili powder (1 tablespoon)
vegetable oil (1 tablespoon)
mustard powder (1 teaspoon)
green onions(2- finely sliced)
sour cream (2/3 cups)
smoked paprika (2 tablespoons)
garlic powder (1 teaspoon)
kosher salt (2 teaspoons)
Freshly ground pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
How to Make Sweet Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and On large rimmed baking sheets place two wire racks.
- Coat sweet potatoes in oil. Whisk spices and cornstarch in a large bowl. Toss sweet potatoes to coat evenly in the spice mixture.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake the chips for 25 to 30 minutes. Take them out when sweet potatoes look crispy and feel dry to touch. Cool them down to make them crispier.
- To make the dip: Mix green onions and sour cream and serve with crispy sweet potato chips.
Try this yummy Guacamole filled with corn, black beans, and scallions with Burritos. This easy and healthy side dish is perfect to have with chips.
Corn kernels (1/4 cups)
black beans (1/4 cups)
Lime juice (1)
Taco Seasoning (1 tablespoon)
green onions (2 thinly sliced)
garlic (1 clove minced)
kosher salt (1 tablespoon)
How to Make Tex-Mex Guacamole
· Mash avocados in a large bowl to make a smooth paste with slight chunks. Mix in lime juice, garlic, black beans, corn, green onions, and taco seasoning and sprinkle some salt.