Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing is the family’s favorite dish. It takes minutes to prepare and enough to serve 8-10 people at a time and is the perfect dinner for the guests.
Let us check out the ingredients and recipe in detail:
Ingredients for making Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing
- 2 packets of Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 4 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1¼ cup of water
Stove Top Stuffing Directions
- Take a large pot, mix 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 cups of broth or water. Reduce heat to low and bring to a boil and stir in a packet of Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing mix.
- Meanwhile, take another pot and place a box into the pot with 3 cups of liquid and bring a rolling boil on medium heat; Stir occasionally until there is no more visible liquid.
- If you have a stuffing mix without cranberries and apples, then add them to the mixture.
- Now, add the cooked Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing mixture from one pot to the other until well mixed. Cover the lid with foil paper and leave it for 3 minutes before serving hot.
Tip To Remember: The cooking time can vary based on the shape and size of the stovetop.
Why only Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing?
There are many reasons for serving this dish to the guests. Some of them are:
Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing is easy to prepare and takes no time to prepare. It takes mere minutes. And everyone loves Stuffing.
Some people are intimidated by stove cooking because they do not believe that anything good can turn out to be eaten by it. That is the reason why Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing is best. It tastes amazing and takes only 3 minutes to prepare on the stove.
Who does not love Stouffer’s Stuffing?
Stouffer has always been a thanksgiving dinner to the guests and you as well.
The best part of Stouffer is that it is easy to make, and you can even use bread like sourdough or grab some from the bakery section of your grocery.
It tastes amazing and takes only 3 minutes on the stove to prepare, which is better than an hour of cooking in the kitchen.
Stouffer’s Stuffing is also a good idea for people who do not want to use their stovetop. If you are going anywhere and need instant food, it is the perfect dish as it takes only 3 minutes to prepare, or you can put the stove on high.
What is Stouffer?
As we have discussed, Stouffer is the stove top stuffing that takes only 3-4 minutes to make and tastes amazing. It is quicker and better to lower your hunger than waiting hours to cook in the oven. This recipe can be made with sourdough or store-bought bread. However, if you want to try something else, then we have some better ideas for you.
- Total Fat-0gm
- Saturated Fat-0gm
- Cholesterol Sodium-360 mg
- Potassium-230 mg
- Protein- 12gm
- Vitamin- A
Stove Top Stuffing Directions
- Take a pot and melt butter in it.
- Add the stuffing mix to the pot and occasionally stir until it turns slightly brown.
- Pour some water or wine into the mixture and stir to get a thick mixture resembling a mashed potato.
- Leave it for 5 minutes before serving it hot.
Stouffer’s Stove Top Stuffing is a good dish for busy cooks and a traditional thanksgiving dinner for the guests. It is easy to cook and flavored enough to lower your hunger in just 2 minutes. The best part of the recipe for working women is that it can be made in one pot, so you won’t have many dishes to clean. Try this substitute once at home. Hope you like the given information in the article.