Kohl’s, a department store company, is launching a new beauty initiative, “the beauty checkout.” Kohl’s has launched this new initiative in partnership with Facebook.
‘The Beauty Checkout’ will offer customers a curated selection of new and trending beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare products, allowing customers to “check out” the latest in beauty through a fun, exciting brand story experience.
The Beauty Checkout will feature a rotating selection of products from new and emerging brands that include product recommendations to inspire and connect with millennial customers. This will build Kohl’s credibility as a top-of-mind beauty destination. The products will be Refreshed quarterly and target a variety of beauty and health trends, from internal wellness and natural ingredients to the latest beauty innovations. Beginning in 2020, Kohl’s will partner with Facebook on brand curation, identifying and engaging with brands that have built a robust online community on the social media platform.
Available now in more than 200 stores and online at Kohls.com, The Beauty Checkout launch assortment includes products from the following brands:
- Banila clean skincare
- Barefoot Scientist footcare solutions, including blister prevention spray, pain relief cream, hydration therapy and more
- Busy Beauty showerless products, including dry shampoo, body wipes and shave gel
- Cleo & Coco natural deodorant
- Dr. Botanicals natural skincare, including pomegranate sleeping mask and kale superfood moisturizer
- Evolution_18 ingestible, featuring gummies, glow capsules, collagen powder, probiotics and more
- Honey Belle clean skincare
- Lucie & Pompette face polish
- Pure Aura masks, including glow glitter mask, 24K gold foil mask, rose gold foil mask and paper cloud cleansing mask
- Real Her lip kits
- Savannah Bee hand and body care
- Uncle Bud’s hemp skincare, including body lotion, body wash, and roll-on pain relief
- Vital Proteins beauty collagen