One of the shocking reports coming is the increment in the blood sugar level quickly. In fact, half of the population is suffering from this chronic high blood sugar levels. Doctors say, sometimes, the causes of high blood sugar levels can be easily visible, however, other times, it is hard to figure out the actual cause of BSL increment and can be mysterious to find.
As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are various causes of the increment of sugar levels in blood like drinking strong and more than a one-time cup of coffee, sleeping for less time, skipping breakfast, or not drinking plenty of water.
One of the weird cause of BSL is due to sunburn. The pain of sunburn leads to stress in muscles, thus this high levels of stress can affect the blood sugar level. So, before going out into the sun, apply sunscreen for the sake of keeping pancreas wellness!
There are other causes, too, that lead to an increase in the blood sugar levels like consuming high-sugary and high-carbs food products, drinking alcohol, and changing medication from time to time. A low fiber diet, intake of refined carbs & sugars, or a sedentary lifestyle also a reason for high BSL in one’s body.
The increment of high BSL gets a boost when your body is not able to effectively transport blood sugar into cells.
Here are 8 easy and effective ways to lower the sugar levels from blood naturally and quickly. We are sure that these tips work truly and regulate healthy blood sugar levels.
1. Do Physical Exercises On A Regularly Basis
One of the main and best benefits of regular exercising is that it can help lose weight and increases insulin sensitivity in the blood. An increase in insulin sensitivity makes cells effectively utilize the available sugar in the bloodstream.
Workout or physical exercise also helps muscles to use blood sugar and convert it into energy and muscle contraction.
If anyone is suffering from the problems of high BSL, one should routinely check sugar levels and do exercises. This will help to learn how one can respond to different sugar levels in the blood and keep doing exercises accordingly.
2. Try to Control on Some Portion of Food
Controlling over food helps regulate calorie intake and leads to weight loss naturally. Along with this, controlling on the portion can also help to increase the healthy blood sugar level and quickly reduce the risk of chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes.
One can pay attention to the size of the meal and monitor so that it keeps one away from consuming the high intake of calories and ultimately reduce blood sugar levels.
3. Control and Reduce the Consumption of High-Carb Foods
The body is capable of breakdown the carbohydrates into sugars and stimulate the insulin to regulate the sugars levels into cells.
When our body consumes too many carbs or has issues with insulin sensitivity, then the process of sugar breakdown fails and increases the level of glucose in the blood. There are some things that you can do to manage crabs intake. The American Diabetes Association (ADA) suggests that controlling the intake of carbs by counting on each meal has lasting effects on one’s health.
4. Try to Increase the Consumption of Fiber Fiber slowdown the digestion of carbs and helps in the absorption of sugar. Due to such reasons, it promotes the gradual rise of BSL. In fact, it depends on the type of fiber one eats.
There are two different kinds of fiber, such as insoluble and soluble. For the body, both types of fibers are necessary, however, soluble fibers are specifically consumed and recommended by the expert dietician to lower the BSL.
Moreover, a rich fiber diet help to manage type 1 diabetes by improving the control of blood level and reduce the blood sugar from cells. Vegetables, legumes, fruits, whole grains, etc. are types of food that are rich in fiber and help in controlling blood sugar levels.
5. Drink Plenty of Water – Keep Body Hydrated From Inside
Drinking plenty of water helps in keeping the blood sugar levels controlled within the recommendable limits. Drinking more water leads to the proper functioning of kidneys and helps in flush out toxins and blood sugar through urine.
One study also showed that those people who drink much water have a lower chance of health risks like developing high blood sugar levels in the body.
6. Always Choose Foods that are in the Low Glycemic Index To evaluate the body’s blood sugar response to foods that contain carbohydrates, the glycemic index has developed.
The amount and type of carbs you intake determines how can food affects the BSL in the body.
Consuming low-glycemic-index foods has proven to reduce long-term blood sugar levels from the body and lower the chances of type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
7. Work On Controlling Stress Levels – Live Stress-Free Life Stress can lead to affect the BSL and the reasons for many chronic diseases. When you take stress, the body releases hormones like glucagon and cortisol. These hormones lead to a high blood sugar level and lower the effect of insulin.
Studies showed that physical exercises, recreational activities, relaxation, and meditation are the best ways to reduce stress and lead to lower blood sugar levels in the body.
8. Take Enough and Quality Sleep During Night It is necessary to get quality sleep to maintain good health. Poor sleeping habits and lack of proper rest is also responsible for increasing the blood sugar level and reducing insulin sensitivity. Due to poor sleep habits, one might get into the habit of eating food and an increase in appetite, thus ultimately leads to weight gain.
Good and quality sleep leads to a decline in the release of growth hormone and increases the levels of cortisol. These two things play an important role in controlling and regulating the blood sugar level.
Moreover, good tight sleep is important in both ways of quality and quantity. It is necessary for one to get a sufficient amount of sleep that comprise of high-quality and quantity every night.
Checkout this link: how regular exercising help reduces the risk of cancer.